Boker Plus KeyCom?

Ladies, Gents,

Any of you guys have any experience with the Boker Plus KeyCom?

I'm looking for a small blade to put on my keychain to replace a Buck Metro I've had for about 5 years now, and with the frame lock, and the clip, I really like the looks of this one.

Any opinions?

Its really small:)

Its pointy, pretty sharp an its a framelock.
Quite difficult to handle due to its "size".

Having said that, the Ladybug has the better ergonomic for me...

Here a shot with the Mini-Grip:

I would buy it again, but the Ladybug gets much more carry-time...

I had a Jester on my keychain, but the Keycom got its place. I really like it, but I guess it's more about personal preference. The Keycom is a tad heavier than the Jester/Ladybug, but I personally love the ergonomics of the Keycom.

I've been thinking about getting one of these. Thanks for all the pics and the size comparo.

Yes, like what Morales said, I prefer the Jester as well very ergonomic imo.

But about the keycom... it doesn't really fit well in my hands.

I like mine. Handy, sharp as all getout and it fits any pocket. I don't use it on my keychain, too difficult to handle properly with all of those keys hugging it. I don't think Chad could design a bad knife.

Greg

I really like my KeyCom. With my index finger over the bladeI have a great deal of control. It's like an exacto on steroids. The point is very useful and the shape is comfortable for me. It's too small not to carry somewhere on my person.

I've got two of them, great tiny little knives IMHO. I removed the clip on one of them to make keychain carry a little more streamlined, although off the keychain, the clip does make opening the little thing a lot easier.

Back