Boker should do a Kwaiken with a duplex grind

Since Boker has a collaboration with Lucas Burnley, I would love to see them do a duplex grind that Lucas offers on his custom versions. Here's a pic. What do you guys think?

burnleykwaiken_1.jpg

It only took them 3 years to listen to you but you did it! Pretty cool little blade.

Got mine with marbled CF. It's the best kwaiken so far, F&F is top notch. They even skeletonized the liners, I was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
It only took them 3 years to listen to you but you did it! Pretty cool little blade.

did you happen to just remember this post from long ago? that is pretty cool though, that it came to fruition after all this time. wonder if the op will ever see it

Got mine with marbled CF. It's the best kwaiken so far, F&F is top notch. They even skeletonized the liners, I was pleasantly surprised.

9 99cuts

This Boker Kwaiken Duplex-blade (marbled CF) peaked my attention too. Been on the fence for the past couple of days over which model I want. Their green Micarta scales look awesome, but seems like that model has the stiff detent, so not a smooth opener. Boker should consider having a "build your own" option! Mine would be a micarta-scaled flipper, with a stonewashed, duplex blade!

9 99cuts

This Boker Kwaiken Duplex-blade (marbled CF) peaked my attention too. Been on the fence for the past couple of days over which model I want. Their green Micarta scales look awesome, but seems like that model has the stiff detent, so not a smooth opener. Boker should consider having a "build your own" option! Mine would be a micarta-scaled flipper, with a stonewashed, duplex blade!

:thumbsup::cool:, maybe a good diy project?

:thumbsup::cool:, maybe a good diy project?

I always thought this is one of the coolest diy Boker Kwaiken projects. Modifying the thumb disk kwaikens into a low profile flipper. By cutting the scales/liners it exposes the corner of the blade tang.

maxresdefault.jpg

Note the exposed corner of the tang. I think it is an awesome way to make a low profile flipper. Seems like Alex Dietz is the one who discovered this mod.

Back