1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Boker Slack

Discussion in 'Boker USA' started by Onies, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Onies

Onies

Apr 29, 2006
    I just picked up a Boker Slack yesterday, and I must say, this is an absolutely beautiful slipjoint! The fit and finish were immaculate, with no gaps between the frame and scales. The blade is beautifully crafted VG10 which came razor sharp out of the box. At a shade over 2oz, it virtually disappears in my front pocket, and it’s slim enough to not be obtrusive. The designer, Raphael Durand(?) really did an outstanding job on this one. Looking forward to carrying it on my upcoming deer hunt!

Ripcord 82 likes this.
  2. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    Have any pictures yet?..sounds nice.

3. Ripcord 82

Ripcord 82

Feb 15, 2019
    I just did a search and see what knife it is. It looked good until I got to the country of origin.

4. RevolverGuy

RevolverGuy

Aug 19, 2015
    Looks sort of like a modern sodbuster. And made in Taiwan, which is in line with the Boker Plus line. The quality I have seen from knives (and professional tools) made there seem to be on a higher scale than China.