Boker SOG Bowie Replica

After an exhaustive internet search, I was able to locate and purchase both of the Boker replica knives. The Son Tay Raid replica #082 and the CISO/MACV SOG #059. I couldn't find any leads in the US but was able to locate them in the UK. I think these knives were european market only but, I could be wrong on that note. Are there any owners of these knives here on Bladeforums??

You are correct!

These knives were for the european market.
They were limited to only a few hundrets and were sold out pretty fast!

I do not know, if some the knives have gone over the big pond....

Thank you very much for the info. I also own the SOG Specialties S1 variant so, I scored a lucky triple play!!

If you'd like to see or purchase one of these knives, they can be found here: www.mikesknives.uk for the CISO/MACV variant at 275 pounds sterling, brand new in box. Check the pre-owned and collectable part of the site. www.heinnie.com for the Son Tay Raid variant. Check out clearance section 141.95 pounds sterling while supplies last. Good luck

After an exhaustive internet search, I was able to locate and purchase both of the Boker replica knives. The Son Tay Raid replica #082 and the CISO/MACV SOG #059. I couldn't find any leads in the US but was able to locate them in the UK. I think these knives were european market only but, I could be wrong on that note. Are there any owners of these knives here on Bladeforums??

Ken...I would like to contact you if possible about my Boker SOG MACV #248. Email me at chisumr@yahoo.com I am looking for website info.

Back