bolochete and leuku goodness :)

grunt soldier

Gold Member
well after a bit of waiting they showed up. and to say the least i am pleased. it's a super busy weekend so i won't be able to get out but i just can't hold off on this :) just received them today and i have to say they are pure awesome.

they both fit the hand great. the ergo's of the handles are money in any grip. i haven't noticed any hot spots so far and the grips haven't caused any fatigue as of yet. very impressed.

the bolochete seems to chop like it was a freaking axe. its a 14 inch bladed version and feels very light in the hand. very nice balance. i didn't get any pics while i was outside destroying tree limbs but it's a chopping machine.

the leuku is a very nice all around camp knife. the blade is just over 6 inches and the total length is 11 and some change. very nice fit and finish with his scandivex grind. (it wasn't quite as sharp i i expected it to be but to be fair i was kinda rushing him to get them to me)

i had him (or koyote girl not sure who made this set up) hook me up with a set of very nice custom leather sheaths. set up for piggyback or completely solo if i don't need either or around camp or for a short day hike. both have fire steel loops and danglers. fit and finish is very nice on these and they hold the knives very securely. they definitely aren't coming out while your bumming around the woods. or even if your fighting the zombie hord :)

thats about it for now. hopefully in the next week or so i can get into the woods and put a good beating on them to see what they are made of. i am also gonna include a pic of my newest swiss army OHT and boker i got today at the gun show for 20 bucks ( it was a steal to say the least ) the trekker was serrated version but went ahead and removed those and am very happy with the turn out.

and with out further ado here is my horrible pictures. i am gonna try to get some outside tomorrow to actually do these knives justice. please forgive my horrible picture taking skills.

DSCN1765.jpg

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

DSCN1768.jpg

DSCN1769.jpg

That bolochette is bad! Great set up you have there...bummer you are so busy this weekend- be great to get them up!

Thanks for posting the pic with the yard stick-guess my spanish dirk will be only a bit shorter with the blade about the same length! Awesome!

thanks guys. i am loving it. that bolochete is bad ass to say the least. it chops like a axe lol. the leuku is also awesome. i think it will be a amazing camp set up for the combo mixed with the sak also. the handles are the caramel micarta christof has been working with. it came out great and i love it for sure

That bolochette is bad! Great set up you have there...bummer you are so busy this weekend- be great to get them up!

Thanks for posting the pic with the yard stick-guess my spanish dirk will be only a bit shorter with the blade about the same length! Awesome!

13.5, according to ruler.

Back