Bookie needs some info that he can/will/might understand

Gents, a situation is developing that I request assistance on. I've recently been asked to post photos, but in my medical throes of misery causing absence from the Cantina, things changed on me. An orphan Ganga Ram Special was just adopted and would like to show it off just to make Bawanna envious, but need some down and dirty instruction on how to post photos to make this happen. Can anyone take pity on an old curmudgeon over in Corn Patch? Simper. Whine. Sniff-sniff. Puppy-dog eyes at you......

I just use an upload image site like https://imgbb.com/

You can follow that link.

Then just drag your image onto the page or click upload image.
There is an option to auto delete. I choose not to automatically delete.

Then I choose BBcode full linked

then copy that text and paste it in your forum post.

There may be an easier way but that's how I do it.

I'm with you Bookie. I only learned what I know because I HAVE to for work. I didn't have a computer in my home until the day after Thanksgiving 2018. I cant even type correctly. I have to look at the keyboard and I'm not very fast. I failed English in high school 3 times. I finally passed it in summer school. I had read less than 10 books in my whole life until this year. On the last day of school my 8th grade teacher told me I was "destined to fail in life and die a poor man." I started college twice and quit twice. I've always been told how much potential I have and that I don't live up to it. They were right. I've been trying my best to live up to it in these recent days. Sorry, went on a rant there...

Last edited:
Do you work off a desk top or lap top computer or only off your phone?

IF from a computer - I find it easy enough- once the photo is on the computer - to simply drag the photo to the thread. You will be given an option by BF to use a thumbnail or full size photo. If your photo is too large (data wise) you might only be able to use the thumbnail.

ALTERNATIVELY - Bookie Bookie - email me your photo(s) and I will up load them here on BF in any thread you prefer. Will be easy and I'd be happy to help.

EMAIL HERE

I use postimage.com? Free. It's easy even I can do it. When your photos' are in you can click on one and hit share, it gives you options one of which is just for forums.
Just click on that and hit copy, go to your post and hit paste and your in.
I was born a 100 years too late too, so I understand your situation.

I can also back up RayseM in his kind offer if needed.

I'm with you Bookie. I only learned what I know because I HAVE to for work. I didn't have a computer in my home until the day after Thanksgiving 2018. I cant even type correctly. I have to look at the keyboard and I'm not very fast. I failed English in high school 3 times. I finally passed it in summer school. I had read less than 10 books in my whole life until this year. On the last day of school my 8th grade teacher told me I was "destined to fail in life and die a poor man." I started college twice and quit twice. I've always been told how much potential I have and that I don't live up to it. They were right. I've been trying my best to live up to it in these recent days. Sorry, went on a rant there...
Eric, you quit again and I'll nut you. Comprehende amigo? I was making the same mistakes as you years ago (probably 'bout the time of Noah) but now I have a Dr. in front of my name so if I can do it, you can too. T'wer Hell growing up, but I didn't want family & friends thinking me a failure.

Ray, thanks for the offer. That seems like what I was doing before going AWOL from here, but I only see a pop up box asking for a URL.

Glad ya got it figured out, and it’s great to see ya online again. Glad your feeling better brother.

Testing. Must have been a small photo to begin with. Trying to figure out why when I clicked on it, it opened in my postimage program??? it works, that's the main thing. Glad your doing better Bookie, keep at it.

Eric, you quit again and I'll nut you. Comprehende amigo? I was making the same mistakes as you years ago (probably 'bout the time of Noah) but now I have a Dr. in front of my name so if I can do it, you can too. T'wer Hell growing up, but I didn't want family & friends thinking me a failure.
Yes Sir! Full steam ahead for me!

Ha! Great to see you flyin again doc! Glad you got the pics figured out! Keep em coming.

Back