Books are open

Jarrett Fleming

I've decided to start taking orders again.
As I've said before shop time is unpredictable for me because of my "real" job. Some weeks I might only get to work on knives 1 day because of this there will be no ETA's on orders. Please keep in mind that I don't require anything from you when an order is placed other than your patience. Payments are only to be made when the knives are complete and ready to ship.
Thanks guys!

Jarrett, I would like to order a Weebill like the Osage wth nat liners and green pinstripes you posted yesterday for your first batch of 2017.

Thanks,
Gus

Any updates on models or pricing?

Thank you

There are 2 updates to pricing. Textured flats will add $5 and mirror polished blades will add $50. I just added the nocturnal and panther to the current lineup thread.

Jarrett, I would like to order a Weebill like the Osage wth nat liners and green pinstripes you posted yesterday for your first batch of 2017.

Thanks,
Gus

I'll put it down Gus. Did you want the blade to be mirror polished too?

Last edited:
just noticed my Gold membership lapsed...

Emailed you Jarrett...just need some oal specs on certain knives.

Hey Jarrett,

I just picked up my first Fleming a few weeks ago on the Fiddleblack Flea Market and I really love the knife! Outstanding work!!

It is this one:
Osprey - 3/32" CPM154, SFT, Textured flats satin bevels, Natural micarta bolsters w/ shadetree's navy burlap, 1/8" natural micarta liners OAL: 8" Edge: 3 3/8"
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...iddleback-Flea-Market?p=16768988#post16768988

I'm not entirely familiar with your options but could you do one of these but maybe with a Tapered Tang and Flat Ground? I'm mostly interested in the flat ground ability.
Osprey - 3/32" CPM154, SFT, Textured flats satin bevels, Ruby Red shadetree over black and white liners (black pins). Handle on the thin-ish side just like the navy/natural one above.

Thanks,
Jerry

Hey Jarrett,

I just picked up my first Fleming a few weeks ago on the Fiddleblack Flea Market and I really love the knife! Outstanding work!!

It is this one:
Osprey - 3/32" CPM154, SFT, Textured flats satin bevels, Natural micarta bolsters w/ shadetree's navy burlap, 1/8" natural micarta liners OAL: 8" Edge: 3 3/8"
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...iddleback-Flea-Market?p=16768988#post16768988

I'm not entirely familiar with your options but could you do one of these but maybe with a Tapered Tang and Flat Ground? I'm mostly interested in the flat ground ability.
Osprey - 3/32" CPM154, SFT, Textured flats satin bevels, Ruby Red shadetree over black and white liners (black pins). Handle on the thin-ish side just like the navy/natural one above.

Thanks,
Jerry

PM sent

Jarrett,
Looking to get:
Starling
3/32" CPM-D2
Rough/Matte Black Canvas Micarta handles
Purple G10 liners.

Or that electric plum shadetree if you have any. Not interested in waiting extra time for shadetree to make more though. Look forward to talking to you. Thanks.

Jarrett,

Skinner
3/32" CPM-154 SFT w/acid wash finish
navy shadetree micarta over natural micarta liner

Thanks,

Jeff

Jarrett,

I would like a TrailMaster.
5/32" CPM-154 TT, Textured Flats, with Ruby Red shadetree over black and white liners (black pins). Please let me know next steps.

Thank you,

Michael

I have you down Michael!

BTW guys you don't have to order in this thread (fine if you do) you can send me a pm or email.

Back