• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Books for sale

=MAX=

Gold Member
For sale are several books from my collection new in shrink wrap although one is unwrapped it is as like new and unread.
US Postal Priority shipping/Insured.
PayPal and US Postal Money orders accepted.
Please PM if interested and post I'll take It, No Email, Thank you.

1. Tarpon Fishing In Mexico and Florida, By Edward George Spencer-Churchill. - Asking $55 shipped US Postal Priority mail in the USA.

2. Sea Level, Adventures of A Saltwater Angler, By Jeffrey Cardenas, Introduction By Jimmy Buffett. - Asking $275 shipped US Postal Priority mail in the USA. (I have two of these for sale)

3. Marquesa, A Time and Place With Fish, By Jeffrey Cardenas. - Asking $250 shipped US Postal Priority mail in the USA.

4. Megalops, An Anglers Affair With Tarpon, By Tosh Brown. - Asking $225 shipped US Postal Priority mail in the USA. (I have two of these for sale)

5. Field Days, By Waterman. - Asking $85 shipped US Postal Priority mail in the USA.

6. Fly Fishing Is Spoken Here. (Not in shrink wrap) - Asking $100 shipped US Postal Priority mail in the USA.

Thank you for looking.

hBmUtmd.jpg

l72bp7i.jpg

4W3bfG2.jpg

1ZxOPgH.jpg

vYN2gkD.jpg

5a.
gnn0J0B.jpg

2Jvzvwi.jpg

0UKEs5Y.jpg

Back