Attention Books Closed For 2019

Please read all info below before you place your order with me!

I require a non refundable 25% deposit for all custom orders. The deposit must be paid before the order will be started. The deposit and all subsequent payments will be made via paypal invoice. Please provide an email address for where you want the invoice to be sent to.

I will email a reminder about a week out to let you know when your knife will be completed and ready to ship. You have 48 hours to settle the balance prior to shipment once your order is completed.
If for any unforeseeable reason I am unable to complete or deliver the order, I will refund you 100% of the deposit.

• Please go to my website and look at my model lineup under the drop down menu at the top of the page. www.ospreyknifeandtool.com There you will find pictures and price breakdowns for each individual model.

• Please do not place your order on the thread. PM me here or email me at ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com Make sure to include your full name and an alternative contact method other than your email like a phone number. I will not contact you via the alternative unless I cannot reach you via the normal communication method.

• There is no limit on the number of knives you can order. But, please be reasonable.

• I will be taking orders on a first come first serve basis. Once I have reached my fill I will close my books until I have almost empty books again. I will be also taking order via Instagram and Facebook. I cannot promise a specified delivery date.

• Please keep your communication limited to one platform if you place your order via email do not message me on Instagram or Facebook etc. This is confusing to keep track on multiple platforms when you have different handles for each one.

• I will not be taking orders on Gremlins, Scouts, Pathfinders or Kitchen Knives at this time. (I will be making these still. And will be offering them up as I complete them. If you are interested in one of these please feel free to email me and I will place you on a waiting list) If you are placed on a waiting list you are committing to purchase the knife with the same stipulations as a custom order minus the deposit. I will still generate an invoice but a deposit will not be required.)

• W2 with Hamon will be considered on a individual basis.

• For the most part I will be completing the orders in the order I receive them. However I work in batches so I may rearrange the order of completion as I see fit to ensure efficiency. If you have an unusual request or require a material that takes time to source this may delay the completion of your order. I do not anticipate any extended delays though. If one arises you can be rest assured I will reach out to you and inform you.

• General questions can be asked on this thread. You never know your question may answer someone else's.

Good luck and let the fun begin!

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

Last edited:
Couple of handle material questions: I do not see it listed, is burlap an option? What colors do you offer for micarta and G10? Thanks.

Couple of handle material questions: I do not see it listed, is burlap an option? What colors do you offer for micarta and G10? Thanks.

I do not normally work with burlaps anymore. I can however take your request for Burlap Micarta. There will be a a $30-$40 dollar up charge for Burlap Micartas Like Burlatex or Shadetree.

For Canvas Micarta you have the options of Natural in two tones. (The Orangish Brown and the Yellowish I have both kinds on hand.)
Double Black Canvas Micarta and OD Green Canvas Micarta

for G10's
I borrowed this from Alpha Knife Supply
G10 – Solid Colors
The Colors are hyper Linked if you click on them they will take you to their website.

Last edited:
I would like to add that the handle material options listed on my website are not hard rules of what I will or will not use. It is more of a general guideline as to what I normally work with. And, I did not want to crowd the price list with materials I do not commonly use. If you have a request for something you do not see there like a certain thicknesses of steel on a particular model. Or a certain handle material that I did not have listed just ask me I am willing to accommodate certain requests. I have already agreed to some requests outside of those parameters. The worst I can do is say no.:D

Last edited:
-
Just a friendly reminder that my books are still open and that I am currently taking custom orders. Current lead time is around three to four months for most orders.
Please DM me if you are interested in placing an order. I require a 25% deposit for custom orders some exceptions apply. -

Last edited:
Back