BoonSNARK Saints..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep under the lid in sealed bags.

I'm guessing dogs like kids only eat when hungry. Sometimes they wolf it down, others they pick all day.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Dogs only eat kids when they're hungry. Hungry kids are tastier.
Wolves eat dogs all the time.

Isn't it dinnertime?

I need to go out on an outing. Been too long ago.

I think I finally finished my corner, for now at least.

A549iUW.jpg

Flickr. I use to use the bucket until they started asking me for money.

That may be why I keep getting all those damn adds! Imma check them out. Thanks bud!

With that said, the girlfriend booked it's a yurt a few months ago so we were yurt camping this weekend on the WA coast. MANY pictures to come on another thread as soon as I get them loaded and gone through.

Sweet looking setup Cbear!

Now you just need to add some larger choppers / swords on the wall beside your bow :D

AC - Sent some prayers up for you. My condolences. :(

Such a cutie! With that look how can you resist? Lol

Looks like a fun afternoon!
Thanks! She's starting to get that "sad pibble"/"Baby seal" look down to a science.

Jerry, great looking dog as well, looks like a good time.
Leo came outside with me earlier today, he isnt old enough for all his shots yet so the only place i bring him outside is in my fenced in little area, 40'X40', but he loves it outside which is a good thing. I hope he loves water and likes to swim, he is half lab and has the web feet so im hoping that is a good sign. The other half of him is English Mastiff. So he will prolly be pretty big. His feet are already bigger than he is LOL

27513134481_6f3451770b_z.jpg
Thanks, W. This park was a great find for small outings. The 2 mi of trails will help build her stamina and we had her try a steep bank or two. It looks like she'll make a great hiking buddy. I can't wait to take her out.

Looks like little Leo is going to be no slouch too. :thumbup: My little sister's boyfriend has a Mastiff pup. He's the most chill puppy I've seen. Is that the same with yours?

I am loving all the dog pics guys! Here is a recent pic of Becker doing his favorite thing (besides sleeping). Retrieving his duck at the pond.

27519435552_9ec829de2f_c.jpg

Jeremy
I always like seeing Becker pictures!

Yep under the lid in sealed bags.

I'm guessing dogs like kids only eat when hungry. Sometimes they wolf it down, others they pick all day.
Excellent solution! My pup wouldn't mess with it. She just grazes a little bit here and there all day. That might change when we get another though.

Here's some BBQ chicken.... BBQ sauce contained beer (Founder's IPA) and some dehydrated pepper seasoning (Olde Virden's Red Hot Sprinkle).

26306_zpsrpowcesa.jpeg

It was delicious.

Sweet looking setup Cbear!

Now you just need to add some larger choppers / swords on the wall beside your bow :D

Choppers and oversized knives are in the 3rd drawer. But yes they are there. I especially like that when I get ready in the morning I have an easy way to decide which knife to grab, it isn't just "whatever is on top!"

Here's some BBQ chicken.... BBQ sauce contained beer (Founder's IPA) and some dehydrated pepper seasoning (Olde Virden's Red Hot Sprinkle).

26306_zpsrpowcesa.jpeg

It was delicious.

That is some good looking chicken! I might need to get some BBQ going here soon. It's been a while since I cooked meat over an open flame.

Choppers and oversized knives are in the 3rd drawer. But yes they are there. I especially like that when I get ready in the morning I have an easy way to decide which knife to grab, it isn't just "whatever is on top!"
First world problems of a knife nut.....which one to use today?

All your knives and maintenance tools are in there, CBear? That's awesome!!!

You guys are killing me with your super cute puppies.
I'm short on hugs.

First world problems of a knife nut.....which one to use today?
Cam-11 on the neck, Bark River ultra-light bushcrafter with Desert Ironwood Burl.

All your knives and maintenance tools are in there, CBear? That's awesome!!!

You guys are killing me with your super cute puppies.
I'm short on hugs.
They are damn cute aren't they?! That is more or less all of them, I have a couple stragglers. In the bottom cabinet is the camp stuff.

So many brilliant dog pics!

Just got back from four days of climbing in northern Ontario (about eight hours north of Toronto). The trip included Becker knives, chainsaws and some skeet shooting. Unfortunately, it also included swarms of deer flies, black flies and mosquitoes. The bugs were so bad that I had to wear a toque (knit winter hat for my American friends) doused in DEET. In the end, we started calling the hat the DEET-sponge. Cool part of the world. Very isolated – no cell service in a two-hour driving radius and you needed serious four-wheel drive to get to the base. Glad to be home and enjoying a glass of wine.

Geese, I love Redd's. But this bar sucks tonight. Last Monday it was dead but there was a hot chick working the bar and egging me on to go shot-for-shot with her.

Geese, I love Redd's. But this bar sucks tonight. Last Monday it was dead but there was a hot chick working the bar and egging me on to go shot-for-shot with her.
Is this the same bar that had painful karaoke the other night?

Yes. It's across the street from my apartment so I can walk there.
Convenience and especially being able to walk there is a plus. Doesn't sound like it has too much else going for it though.

Maybe you could hit the old karaoke machine and be a Monday night star.

bigghoss and the hossettes

Convenience and especially being able to walk there is a plus. Doesn't sound like it has too much else going for it though.

Maybe you could hit the old karaoke machine and be a Monday night star.

bigghoss and the hossettes

It's not usually that lame there. But it's close to the college and it's summer... And the karaoke machine isn't a normal thing. There's a couple that owns it and they go around to different bars around town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back