• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boos Blades Smoke Mini Carbon Fiber, Benchmade Mini Presidio 2 Shot Show limited numbered edition

Pics here!
* Boos Blades Smoke Mini CF edition. This was a limited run, purchased directly from Boos Blades website and shipped to Canada directly to me from them. After exchange and shipping and dutues, it was well over $350 CAD. I've carried it a few times, maybe 10 total. Factory edge, still super sharp. Clip has a tiny bit of the anodization a bit lighter on the very edges, however it did come with the ano fairly light already due to the stonewash finish. Never really cut much besides a few letters and a couple of amazon box's. It still looks and feels factory sharp and clean so it's a solid B to B+ rating. Asking $250 SOLD!!

* Benchmade Mini Presidio 2 Shot Show 2020 Edition, limited numbered edition out of 1000 [A+] - I love the Mini Presidio 2 size and shape and this is the absolute best version of it they have made. Cerakote M4 blade, aluminum scales. It's a numbered special edition with the number printed on the blade, making it extra cool. Perfect centering, quick action that is a bit stiff but only because it needs to be worn in and I've had it just sitting in the box. It was kept oiled and with the desiccant pack as well, since the M4 blade has the edge exposed as bare metal while the rest is cerakote. I'd argue that cerakote is far better than the normal DLC coating used on knives, it's a better feeling texture and look. Never carried or used this either. Asking $260

I'm open to any and all offers so please msg me if you're interested. The price includes pickup or delivery within driving distance of Toronto, ON. Shipping is $20 extra anywhere in Canada and includes tracking and insurance and pics of everything pre-handoff to CanPost so you can see it was securely packed and in good condition. I will almost always ship next business day after purchase and provide info immediately after.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back