booth is up

I will try to keep every one updated from blade show, the booth is up (#240) photos to follow

How much is that beautiful black and blue handles knife Erich sent me a picture of. It has a black bolster. I might have to have him get it for me!

I will have to be there next year for sure!!!

It was great meeting you today Dan and thanks for the hat!

rite back at you KFU I am wearing one of yours as a write this. I look forward to seeing more of both your and your work

Booth looked awesome! Had a blast hanging out and happy to have some more of your knives in stock! We need to hang out between now and the next blade show!

Booth looked awesome! Had a blast hanging out and happy to have some more of your knives in stock! We need to hang out between now and the next blade show!

I was kind of hoping no one would buy that g-10 fillet knife you picked up now i have to make another one for myself that is a great handle combo

Dan, had a great time helping out at the booth this year. Man, you really moved some knives and what a sweet setup you pulled off. I can't believe you just got your shop re-located and set up two months ago and managed to accomplish what you did. It was an awesome show. Whitty, it was very good to see you again. I'll get your contact info from Dan and if you're ever in town and need anything look me up.

It was indeed a great show. I can't believe I missed the chance to get that Kephart with the green C-Tek... Oh well. I'm the guy who bought the Kephart in Parkerized O1 with the green/tan micarta from you on Sunday.

I've been in love with this knife since I got it, and I'll definitely be ordering another Kephart in the config I was hoping for. You do brilliant work, and have a big fan right here. This was my first custom knife, and so far the only one I really liked.

BTW, if you need a sharpener, feel free to let me know. :D I saw you post that you could use some help with the volume.

Cheers!

sticktodrum,

Thank you, my favorite thing about a show is getting to meet the people that are using my blades. I am flattered that you chose my knife. I love the kephart redux, and the parkerizing give one the benefits of 0-1 without some of the head ache. Pleas let me know how it works for you in the future and remember user pics get swag!

thank you for your trust and support

Dan

It was indeed a great show. I can't believe I missed the chance to get that Kephart with the green C-Tek... Oh well. I'm the guy who bought the Kephart in Parkerized O1 with the green/tan micarta from you on Sunday.

I've been in love with this knife since I got it, and I'll definitely be ordering another Kephart in the config I was hoping for. You do brilliant work, and have a big fan right here. This was my first custom knife, and so far the only one I really liked.

BTW, if you need a sharpener, feel free to let me know. :D I saw you post that you could use some help with the volume.

Cheers!

sticktodrum, I know what you mean. I met you at the booth as well. I think I remember telling you that I had one with the carbon fiber handle. You actually got the one I had ordered, but then I saw this one and Dan was nice enough to let me have it instead (with the carbon fiber upcharge of course lol). I thought you might like to see a couple of pics of it. The first is with a fossilized megalodon tooth and some Roger Waters art I got for purchasing a VIP ticket to the Wall concert. The second is with my grandfather's M3 fighting knife that he had with him in both Okinawa and several other places during WWII and also in Korea. He re-handled it with string as you can see and made another sheath for it from an old boot after he tore up the original. It's sitting on top of a korean war era fighter pilot survival kit. Anyway, hope you enjoy and it was nice meeting you.

IMG_3289.jpgIMG_3293.jpg

Back