Bose Knives

The Clip Dogleg is one of my favorites. #2 is impressive. Love the Remington bone. This one is all you will ever need.

Thanks. Yes it has a great blade combination and size, not to mention the usual impeccable Bose craftsmanship.

Rem bone just had a way of grabbing your attention doesn’t it. Well done @Ians8939

Thank you! Something about Remington bone just can’t get enough. Although Tozaki is doing a great modern version.

Last edited:
Vinnie:

I have seen a 3.25", but never a 3" Bose. They look great. Please help us understand the appeal of having two just alike?

sc

Vinnie:

I have seen a 3.25", but never a 3" Bose. They look great. Please help us understand the appeal of having two just alike?

sc

Hi SC
It is indeed 3”.
Probably because black mop is rare to find any larger than that. He used every mm of it I believe.
Take care

Last edited:
Are we going to get the full story?
I took this picture last weekend. On the left is my original frame Remington 1306 which has a new blade from Tony. On the right is Tony’s original frame Remington 1306 which also has a new blade....which means...Tony is hovering over my shoulder saying “nice picture Rob” :eek: Still pretty mind blowing when Tony says “here”, hands you his knife from his pocket and says “go take a picture of these together”

Back