Bose Knives

I took this picture last weekend. On the left is my original frame Remington 1306 which has a new blade from Tony. On the right is Tony’s original frame Remington 1306 which also has a new blade....which means...Tony is hovering over my shoulder saying “nice picture Rob” :eek: Still pretty mind blowing when Tony says “here”, hands you his knife from his pocket and says “go take a picture of these together”
Awesome story! Would love to meet the man someday. :thumbsup:

Stag and A2 Zulu.
20190501-170522.jpg

20190501-181052.jpg

Nathan

Last edited:
Great knife. I am glad to see A2 having a moment. Is that blued or acid etched or what?

I have a TB Zulu Shadow in 440v in black micarta. I love the shadow style, especially in the stag you have. With great stag like this, who needs a bolster?

Last edited:
Great knife. I am glad to see A2 having a moment. Is that blued or acid etched or what?

I have a TB Panama Shadow in 440v in black micarta. I love the shadow style, especially in the stag you have. With great stag like this, who needs a bolster?

Thank you! Tony blued the A2 then hand rubbed it with a polishing cloth. It is a perfect finish for using. Please post a pic of your Shadow Panama trapper. I would love to see it.
Take care.
Nathan

I took this picture last weekend. On the left is my original frame Remington 1306 which has a new blade from Tony. On the right is Tony’s original frame Remington 1306 which also has a new blade....which means...Tony is hovering over my shoulder saying “nice picture Rob” :eek: Still pretty mind blowing when Tony says “here”, hands you his knife from his pocket and says “go take a picture of these together”

He was carrying that knife at the first ICCE show 41/2 years ago. He must like it :) I sure love my Case version.

This small gent’s knife by Reese Bose in jigged green bone has been in my pocket all day.

View attachment 1122016 View attachment 1122017 View attachment 1121995

If you look close you can find the joint, but it literally can’t be felt with a fingernail.
View attachment 1121996
Love the green. Is that the Tozaki bone?

The smooth joint in that macro photo looks jagged in the open position. How does it look in real life? And how do they do that joint to look jagged? It looks broken. Not cut. Please explain.

Glad to see the life around the Bose thread! Thanks to all.

Last edited:
Back