• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Boss Street, Swamp Warden & Pork Belly, all with PirtleMade sheaths

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
These are for sale only, not looking for trades, need to clear some room.

Prices include USPS Priority to USA customers. International at published USPS rate.

Happy to send additional pictures but first commitment to buy posted in this thread gets it. If there are specifics you want to know ask ahead of time. Post, PM or email is fine but if you email me please include your BladeForums alias, chad@pirtlemade.com.

Payment via Paypal, Square or Venmo, whatever buyer prefers.

What's in the pictures is what you will receive.

Thanks for looking!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Boss Street
Aside from some darkening of the scales it is in new condition. The edge has been thinned and nearly mirror polished on my Edge Pro. Recently completed sheath by me is from heavy 10/oz English Bridle with double row Olive thread. Threaded posts are set at 1.5" so the included TekLok can be oriented for vertical mid-ride or horizontal carry.
$350 Shipped **SOLD**
Swamp Warden

This is a pretty special knife and I hate to see it go. It's a Swamp Warden (SR101) that was stripped, scaled then re-ground by Tom Krein. It is very thin and slicey. The scales are heavily blasted with great texture and have green liners. There is faint patina on the blade from a little use but would likely come right off with a good polishing. The sheath is one of my Multi-Carry models in Oxblood and fully stipple front side finish. It is fitted for carry with a Spyderco G-Clip and the fasteners are decorative sterling silver plated. It can be switched between horizontal or vertical carry.
$300 Shipped ***SOLD***
Pork Belly Skinner

Hard to find, old school Busse cool. Could have been used a time or two but essentially new condition other than some darkening of the scales. I made the sheath a year or two ago but it's never been used, could have some handling marks.
$390 Shipped ***SOLD***

Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• BS1.jpg
    BS1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 233
  • BS2.JPG
    BS2.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 232
  • PBS.jpg
    PBS.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 347