• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOTH ARE SOLD!!! Rockstead Chi (sold) & CKF Gavko Spinner

BOTH KNIVES ARE SOLD! THANKS BF!

OK guys, some incredible deals on unused knives from my collection.... An opportunity to buy at a significant savings over retail!

Rockstead CHI YXR-7 DLC:

Serial Number: 242

I am asking only $675 your total price (yes, INCLUDES PP and shipping fees!!). New from the retailer (Knife Center) I paid $850 this knife, so you get a BRAND NEW knife for a full $175 under the retail price that I paid (my loss is your gain).

The knife is essentially brand new and has NOT BEEN REGISTERED YET with Rockstead, so if you choose to register it you will be the official owner as far as Rockstead is concerned.... It has NEVER been carried, used, sharpened, disassembled, etc... only opened and then put away. Perfect centering, lock up, no lock rock or blade play. The knives opens like it's on glass, smoother than the famous Sebenza! Amazing blade that words can't really describe! And it IS THE SHARPEST knife I have ever seen, sharper that the other two Rockstead's I own (Shin and Higo)

The knife includes ALL original packaging (very nice wood box in this case), COA, etc. is of course included. I will ship via USPS priority mail (CNUS only please) ASAP once funds are received via Paypal. Sale is limited to adults in states where this knife is legal.

20170107_102750.jpg

20170107_100845.jpg

20170107_101114.jpg

20170107_100110.jpg

CNF Gavko Spinner:
Serial Number: 192

I am asking only $280 your total price (yes, INCLUDES PP and shipping fees!!). New from the retailer (Knife Center) I paid $370 this knife, so you get a BRAND NEW knife for a full $90 under the retail price that I paid (my loss is your gain).

The knife is essentially brand new and it has NEVER been carried, used, sharpened, disassembled, etc... only flipped opened a few times and then put away. Perfect centering, lock up, no lock rock or blade play. Blade fly's open with excellent flipping action and drops shut too.

The knife includes ALL original packaging (very nice zipper soft-case and LOTS of spare parts from CKF!!!), COA, etc. is of course included. I will ship via USPS priority mail (CNUS only please) ASAP once funds are received via Paypal. Sale is limited to adults in states where this knife is legal.

20171224_142523.jpg

20171224_142535.jpg

20171224_142503.jpg

20171224_142432.jpg

20171224_142632.jpg

For either one, or both knives, the first "I will take it" followed up by a prompt PM/email and payment here will get the knife/knives. I will let you know my PayPal info once I get your pm or email address so that we can finalize the deal...

Oh yeah, the prices are firm and please no trades! I need to sell to help fund a purchase :)

Thanks for looking and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last edited:
I’ll take the Rockstead. Merry Christmas to me. Will hit you with a PM shortly.

Alex

Awesome.... Your going to LOVE this Christmas present! haha Thanks Alex!

Back