• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Both Gone) Spyderco Ikuchi, Liong Mah Remedy

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale today 2 separate knives, one is a Spyderco Ikuchi in excellent condition, and a Liong Mah Remedy that has been used and custom heat anodized. With that being said, please read below.

I will do my best to describe these knives exactly as they are and in the exact condition they came to me. I will sell to the first "I'll take it" listed by timecode in the thread. Although, I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I see fit, for whatever reasons may arise. No Trades. I will not entertain any low-ball offers on the knives, as I know what I have. Photos and Video will be included for the knives. Prices will include shipping and will be via Paypal Goods and Services, unless you are comfortable with F&F, I will reduce the price 3%. Shipping only within the lower 48 US states. With that being said, please do feel free to PM me questions about the knives, thank you!

1) Spyderco Ikuchi - This knife came to me from another forum member here, he had only flipped it around the house for a couple hours after he got it. I have carried it only 2 days and only cut a package or 2, it's a very slicey blade. The edge is factory and very sharp. This knife has no carry marks or scuffs anywhere on the knife. The blade is very light, so it needs a good jostle to get it to close. The blade is off center when it has a good action, otherwise it can be centered but have a stiffer action, I chose to leave it more free swinging. It's a nice little knife, just not quite beefy enough for my taste. Comes with all original packagin, paperwork, and box. Asking $old ($110)

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/cMuOKDr

2) Liong Mah Remedy - This knife came to me in a trade and looks to have been used. It is a Reate produced knife, it has a 3.75" S35VN blade with full titanium scales, is a framelock, and has a steel lockbar insert. It weighs about 5 oz. overall. The scales have been custom heat anodized and look quite nice in my opinion. The blade and scales show scratches and scuffs, the knife still flips flawless 100% of the time, as the detent is strong and makes it snappy. It has more of a hydraulic close, although with a decent jostle it can be dropped shut. The blade is dead centered with a rock solid lockup. Comes with its original Liong Mah pouch. These used to go for $375 new, Traded

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/PCw4U3x

Last edited:
Hello all,

1) Spyderco Ikuchi - This knife came to me from another forum member here, he had only flipped it around the house for a couple hours after he got it. I have carried it only 2 days and only cut a package or 2, it's a very slicey blade. The edge is factory and very sharp. This knife has no carry marks or scuffs anywhere on the knife. The blade is very light, so it needs a good jostle to get it to close. The blade is off center when it has a good action, otherwise it can be centered but have a stiffer action, I chose to leave it more free swinging. It's a nice little knife, just not quite beefy enough for my taste. Comes with all original packagin, paperwork, and box. Asking $110 Paypal G&S.

I'll take this. Shoot me an email at kjacobsjohnson at gmail.

Back