• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Both sold* 9.5" Gyuto and 7.5" Honesuki in CPM S35VN and Stabilized Curly Sugi Pine Re Post Price Drop

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi all,
These two are still available and so I'm re posting with a price drop.
The first one is a full sized gyuto with a 9.5" blade. The second is a Honesuki with a 7.5" blade. The steel is CPM S35VN heat treated to RC61 including LN cryo. The handle material is beautiful and rare stabilized Curly Sugi Pine and African Blackwood ferrules. The spacers are black and natural micarta.

GYUTO SPECS:
OAL: 16" (405mm)
BLADE: 9.5" (240mm) long, 1.89" (48mm) heel height. It has been hand finished to 600grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.008" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.098" (2.5mm) CPM S35VN stainless steel heat treated to RC61 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: Stabilized Curly Sugi Pine and African Blackwood ferrules with black and natural micarta spacers.
Price: SOLD Shipped USPS in the CONUS

HONESUKI SPECS:
OAL: 13.75" (350mm)
BLADE: 7.5" (190mm) long, 1.85" (47mm) heel height. It has been hand finished to 600grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.008" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.098" (2.5mm) CPM S35VN stainless steel heat treated to RC61 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: Stabilized Curly Sugi Pine and African Blackwood ferrules with black and natural micarta spacers.
Price: SOLD Shipped USPS in the CONUS
International buyers welcome, shipping extra.

Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

0JXw1LBl.jpg

vluIv1dl.jpg

2XzUgINl.jpg

QuJ0DD1l.jpg

JRbNDWql.jpg

ZrB6kByl.jpg

vX9vLUfl.jpg

A0JMVjOl.jpg

3o2hgD2l.jpg

Last edited: