• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Both Sold) Berg Blades Iron Wolf (Micarta), Kizer Megatherium

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale 2 different knives today. The first for sale is a Berg Blades Iron Wolf with micarta inlays that I picked up directly from the owner of Berg Blades at last weekend's Bladeshow in Atlanta. The second knife I have for sale is the Kizer Megatherium, designed by Elijah Isham.

I will do my best to describe these knives exactly as they are and in the exact condition they came to me. I will sell to the first "I'll take it" listed by timecode in the thread. Although, I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I see fit, for whatever reasons may arise. No Trades. Photos and Video will be included for the knives. Prices will include shipping and will be via Paypal Goods and Services, unless you are comfortable with F&F, I will reduce the price 3%. Shipping only within the lower 48 US states. With that being said, please do feel free to PM me questions about the knives, thank you!

1) Berg Blades Iron Wolf (Micarta Inlays) - This Berg Blades Iron Wolf came directly from Berg Blades at Bladeshow, it was the very last one on his table. This knife has perfect centering, rock solid lockup, very nice action, and overall the fit and finish is pretty impeccable I carried it only one day, accruing a couple snail trails on the clip. I also have only cut up some corn cobs with it prepping for dinner. Other than that, the knife is in perfect condition. It will come with its pouch and Berg Blades card that I was given. Asking $old!

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/nZNpwWu

2) Kizer Megatherium - This knife came to me in a trade from a guy in the Knife Sales facebook group. It had never been carried before this. I carried it only twice maybe. Centering is perfect, action is great, edge is factory. Their are some small scratches on the titanium bolster from when I took it apart. Kizer had put in hefty amounts of locktite and that caused me to slip off a couple of times. The price will reflect this as such. It's just a little too big for me to carry, but it's a really neat piece regardless. Knife comes with all original packaging, cloth, and newer style Kizer box. Asking $old!

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/gallery/L6s8adj

Last edited:
Back