• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOTH SOLD - Berg Blades SLiM and Iron Pup both LNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
Good morning Bladeforums, just got these in from a trade from the original owner. Both are LNIB. Action, centering, lock up, is great on both. Neither have cut anything. Both come with zipper pouch and COA. These are the production versions produced by WE. They are for sale only, no trades at this time.

SLiM - brown micarta variant $OLD shipped and insured PayPal GS

Iron Pup - stonewashed/carbon fiber $OLD shipped and insured PayPal GS

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ahJFXZ71p59GLjpW8

I will be leaving to go out of town Saturday morning June 22nd. Anything sold by tonight will be shipped tomorrow morning. After that anything sold will not ship until Wednesday the 26th of June. Thank you.

Please post and I'll take it below. Know your local laws, US sales only, I'll PM you payment instructions, prompt payment appreciated. I may not work with people with negative feedback. I only ship to the address on your PayPal for G&S

Last edited:
How's the closing action on that slim? Stiff? Drop shut?

pretty nice, if you keep the lock bar tension off it enough when closing it will fall, but I don't recommend it with that blade lol. I'll add a video to the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back