• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Both Sold) Custom OD Green Micarta S110v PM2, We Knives 819 Integral Bronze Ti Drakon

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale 2 knives today. These are Bladeshow fodder, as I definitely need to acquire some more funds for it. These 2 have both been lightly carried and are in pretty nice shape.

I will do my best to describe these knives exactly as they are and in the exact condition they came to me. I will sell to the first "I'll take it" listed by timecode in the thread. Although, I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I see fit, for whatever reasons may arise. No Trades. I will not entertain any low-ball offers on the knives, as I know what I have. Photos and Video will be included for the knives. Prices will include shipping and will be via Paypal Goods and Services, unless you are comfortable with F&F, I will reduce the price 3%. Shipping only within the lower 48 US states. With that being said, please do feel free to PM me questions about the knives, thank you!

1) Spyderco PM2 in S110v with custom OD Green Micarta Scales (MXG Gear deep carry clip available as well)

This knife came to me from another member here on Bladeforums last month. This knife has only been carried by me a couple of times and used once for yardwork. The scales have darkened from me handling the knife. The blade is a bit off center, but is damn near drop shut. The edge is factory and has only cut some spanish grass and a couple packages. There are a couple of light chips in the edge from when I got the knife, but it hasn't affected cutting performance whatsoever. I have an MXG Gear deep carry clip available for it and will include it bundled with the knife if you would like. $old. Will sell deep carry clip in the photo on imgur for $20.

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/1bkrObM

Drakon and PM2_002.JPG

2) We Knives 819 Bronze Ti Drakon

This knife came to me from a member on here as well. This is an integral bronze anodized titanium knife with M390 steel.This knife has only been carried by me for a few hours and the previous owner had only carried it a few times before. It shows a couple of small scratches on the bottom of the scale, but the blade is in immaculate condition. It does favor the clip side ever so slightly. The action on it is wicked, the detent is strong and it fires out like a rocket, with more of a hydraulic like close because of the light blade. It has only cut some paper and some tape while in my possession. Comes with box, pouch, and paperwork. These go for $318 brand new + tax, $old!

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/dthkHDF

Drakon and PM2_001.JPG

Last edited:
PM2 sold, We Knives Drakon and MXG Gear deep carry clip still available!

I sent a PM with a question on the MXG clip.

Edit: Thank you for the very quick communication! The picture of the clip wasn't showing for me and the seller provided one immediately. Great guy!

Last edited:
Back