1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BOTH SOLD! Ramon Chaves Repercussion and Brian Goode Companion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Crossdraw, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Crossdraw

Crossdraw ~ Rob ~ USAF Retired ~ Platinum Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Good day, fellow knifeknuts...

Two amazing and vastly different custom fixed blades looking for the right home. These are each offered at way less than the maker's table prices. Just bigger than I will ever use so they will just sit in my safe, unused, and that would be a damn shame. F&F and ergos are superb on both... and both are absolutely brand new and unused, with maker's original sharp edges. Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking, folks.

ONLY TRADE I would consider is a Sargent SETM1 or Primitive. Other than that, sale only.

- PayPal Goods and Services only (do not send as F&F).
    - I will cover PP fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping to US addresses only.
    - Best way to reach me is to text me at two-one-zero-827-8772, or email rlharris1971 (at) gmail (dot) com.
    - You may message me also, but I am not getting notifications through BF as I should.
    - I can provide more pics on request, preferably by text.
    - ALL PICS ARE AT BOTTOM.

SOLD - Ramon Chaves Custom Tanto Repercussion, paracord-wrapped by Ramon. Second owner, all original, unused, uncarried with maker's original very sharp edge. Made this past January by Ramon. This is a full custom Chaves knife, NOT a midtech or 'Chaves American Made' production. Never used or carried. 1/4" thick CPM-3V blade steel with a belt-ground finish. Blade length is 5" (not including large choil) with a nearly 12" OAL. Includes original Kydex fitted black Spec-Ops sheath. If your summer plans include stabbing zombies or taking on ISIS mano-a-mano, this is definitely the knife for you.

SOLD - Brian Goode Custom Companion in green canvas micarta with red liners. First owner, absolutely new and unused from Blade Show 2017. Superb ergos. 1095 blade has Brian's signature hamon and original sick-sharp edge. OAL is ~9.50", blade is 4.25", blade thickness 5/32". Comes with Brian's handmade brown leather right-hand carry sheath. If this were just a bit smaller, I'd definitely be keeping it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. DrBuzzKill

DrBuzzKill Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 26, 2016
    I'll take the Chaves Repercussion. Email inbound to you.

Gunther85 likes this.
  3. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Repercussion is SPF to DrBuzzKill... thx! Email sent and replied to... :thumbsup:

Gunther85 likes this.
  4. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Repercussion is now SOLD! Thx DrBuzzKill, and BF!

5. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    The Brian Goode Companion is now SPF. Sent you an email reply, Ben.

6. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Brian Goode is now SOLD! Thanks everyone... and BF!

Gunther85 likes this.
  7. blgoode

blgoode

Oct 3, 2003
    Just to keep this thread accurate I have never used 1095. The Companion is 0-1 as usual :)

8. Crossdraw

Oct 13, 2013
    Brian, thanks for that input. I'll pass that on to the buyer. BTW, I did find one of your Sidekicks and I bought it... much better size for me. This Companion just ended up being a bit big for what I like to carry. But, still absolutely superb and I know the new owner is happy with it! Thank you!