• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bowie - Elmax / giraff bone (SOLD)

Hello
I have for sale Bowie knife.

The price is SOLD

Payment is available on PayPal - vojtades@gmail.com
or bank account (I will send the account number on request)

More knives for sale here : http://www.vdknife.cz/Noze-na-prodej
( change the language in the top right corner )

Regards,
Vojta
vojtades@gmail.com
www.vdknife.cz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.363 - Bowie Elmax/giraff bone

steel : Elmax 60-61HRc. 5mm. (0.20 ")
total length : 320mm. (12.6 ")
blade length : 200mm. (7.87")
handle : Giraff bone, G10 black
grind: hollow
guard : stainless steel
sheath : Cow leather for right-handed

Girraf2-hot-n.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4a.JPG

Last edited:
That is a real beauty and I love the way you made the keeper strap so it is not in the way of the edge so it won't cut the strap. Nice work and Glws.

That is the most beautiful piece I've seen posted this year. I am so glad it sold, because I have no conceivable use for this knife other than fondling it, and I was deeply tempted. Just the other day I was looking at some of your smaller knives and wishing there were some in Elmax.

Lovely design and execution.

Wow, that is definitely a real looker. Nice package; like how you incorporated the handle material in the sheath. nice work!

That is the most beautiful piece I've seen posted this year. I am so glad it sold, because I have no conceivable use for this knife other than fondling it, and I was deeply tempted. Just the other day I was looking at some of your smaller knives and wishing there were some in Elmax.

Lovely design and execution.
Thank you for nice compliment. I prefer RWL34 because it polishes better than Elmax. Elmax I have stock, so I'll be making it soon.

Back