1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Box-o-Knives Giveaway #23

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by akguy59, Jul 12, 2020.

1. rockgolfer

rockgolfer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2008
    I never got a single tag notification before this one and have been out of it a little bit.

Perfect timing as I just found some cool oldies I can add to the mix :)

chuck4570 and Jody744 like this.
  2. rockgolfer

Mar 1, 2008
    After catching up I will bring the box into work and hope to thin the heard a bit with my coworkers. I am always trying to make new knife knuts :)

@akguy59 my email is my screen name at gmail

Thanks everyone, looking forward to checking these out. I will have to add atleast one to the box at a minimum but I'm hopefull some of the young guys at my shop will be into atleast the trappers as hunting season is coming up :)

3. akguy59

akguy59 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 19, 2017
    All right @rockgolfer .Glad to hear from you. I just got to work so when I get home this evening I will get things rolling.

chuck4570 and rockgolfer like this.
  4. rockgolfer

Mar 1, 2008
    Thank you sir, sorry again for slacking. I am excited to get these and will do a quick turnaround for the next drawing :)

5. Corso

Corso

Aug 16, 2007
    what a fun idea

maybe we Brits could organise something similar?

6. akguy59

akguy59 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that the box is on it's way to @rockgolfer. I want to thank all who have been a part of the continuing give away. Rest assured you could only find something like this here on the porch. I am grateful for being allowed to participate in something this cool and be able to count myself as part of this great community. Thanks again to all of you.

r8shell, sbh06, AZCoyote and 4 others like this.
  7. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Definitely would be great to let a kid pick.
    They may be drawn to a knife we wouldn't be.

seas165 and chuck4570 like this.
  8. rockgolfer

Mar 1, 2008
    Just got the box in the mail today! What a selection!

I'll be taking some pics and taking them to work tomorrow, see if I cant make any new traditional knife fans and thin the box a little :)

New thread coming soon!

JTB_5, r8shell and Henry Beige like this.