Box-o-Knives Giveaway #23

I never got a single tag notification before this one and have been out of it a little bit.

Perfect timing as I just found some cool oldies I can add to the mix :)

After catching up I will bring the box into work and hope to thin the heard a bit with my coworkers. I am always trying to make new knife knuts :)

A akguy59 my email is my screen name at gmail

Thanks everyone, looking forward to checking these out. I will have to add atleast one to the box at a minimum but I'm hopefull some of the young guys at my shop will be into atleast the trappers as hunting season is coming up :)

Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that the box is on it's way to rockgolfer rockgolfer . I want to thank all who have been a part of the continuing give away. Rest assured you could only find something like this here on the porch. I am grateful for being allowed to participate in something this cool and be able to count myself as part of this great community. Thanks again to all of you.

Wow with over 50 knives still in the box this isn’t getting any smaller, A akguy59 feel free to offer some to friends and family , if you have any grandkids great way to get them started, and you wouldn’t have to add anything else to the box. You have already added some nice ones plus we need to start getting this box smaller.
Definitely would be great to let a kid pick.
They may be drawn to a knife we wouldn't be.

Just got the box in the mail today! What a selection!

I'll be taking some pics and taking them to work tomorrow, see if I cant make any new traditional knife fans and thin the box a little :)

New thread coming soon!

Back