Box of Goodies?

Sorry, life got a little crazy the last couple of weeks, I'll have it out tomorrow and will send tracking number.

I apologize profusely for this delay. Just had a bunch of crap head my way and had to pick up the slack for two other people.

Last edited:
box arrived today.
I'll post up a picture of my gleanings tomorrow, once I have a chance to decide and hope to get it in the mail Monday.
Am i sending it to Simplejack again, or someone different?

Thanks again John for making this happen. Thomas and I had a blast and are proud to have been a part of it.

Last edited:
Feeling greedy at the moment.
There were a lot of tools in the box this time around along with a pair of cut resistant gloves I could fit my hands into.

After repacking the box and taping it shut, I found the little Gerber knife under the box, so apparently it was supposed to stay with me, too.

Box will be heading John's way tomorrow afternoon, he should have it by Friday.
Here's my swag - the box is very full.07-21 passaround goodies.jpg

Last edited:
That little Gerber was the first thing in the box and the last thing out, it didn’t want to come back to me! (I just noticed, the lighter too)
Hope everyone had fun!

Feeling greedy at the moment.
There were a lot of tools in the box this time around along with a pair of cut resistant gloves I could fit my hands into.

After repacking the box and taping it shut, I found the little Gerber knife under the box, so apparently it was supposed to stay with me, too.

Box will be heading John's way tomorrow afternoon, he should have it by Friday.
Here's my swag - the box is very full.View attachment 1602630

You probably figured out who put the stag and wood material in there. However, some of those pointy objects (the Scratch awl, punches, not the dental picks) were from the place my F-I-L worked at for over 40 years, W. H. Bagshaw. (oldest pin manufacturer in America).

That little Gerber was the first thing in the box and the last thing out, it didn’t want to come back to me! (I just noticed, the lighter too)
Hope everyone had fun!
I almost grabbed that, but it would probably not get used so I left it. I'll post a pic of what I grabbed. I did grab the P38 can opener, though.

Back