Box of Goodies?

Looks like only 8 of us. I’ll start putting things together and send the box out later next week when I go to the post office.

Trying to think of so some stuff to put in it so we have a good selection of stuff. Much appreciated, this is going to be fun.:D

Got a few things for the box, one gag gift that may just be for fun, still looking for a few more things. Has everyone been able to find a few things to add? I am not going to say too much, just curious about how the search is progressing?

I am also wondering if we can make the box go a few rounds that way maybe some of the early people can get a look at and chance to snag some items put in by the later people? Not too many but maybe two or three times? We keep snagging and adding until we decide it is done. I may find some more junk......er.....I mean treasures, I have quite a few boxes to look through.

Last edited:
I have a lot to add in the knife realm depending on what's there to take out (that's how it works right or do we send it in advance?) I haven't looked much into other things, maybe some other neat EDC things like a light, multi-tool, etc. Something I would like to use myself but I have multiples finding the right item for me. I think I have at least 4 good items to add.

Got a few things for the box, one gag gift that may just be for fun, still looking for a few more things. Has everyone been able to find a few things to add? I am not going to say too much, just curious about how the search is progressing?

I am also wondering if we can make the box go a few rounds that way maybe some of the early people can get a look at and chance to snag some items put in by the later people? Not too many but maybe two or three times? We keep snagging and adding until we decide it is done. I may find some more junk......er.....I mean treasures, I have quite a few boxes to look through.
We can send it around again

I have a lot to add in the knife realm depending on what's there to take out (that's how it works right or do we send it in advance?) I haven't looked much into other things, maybe some other neat EDC things like a light, multi-tool, etc. Something I would like to use myself but I have multiples finding the right item for me. I think I have at least 4 good items to add.
You take what you want, add stuff, then send it out. I will be shipping it next week. It will go in the order I got confirmation emails, cbach8tw gets it first.

I have plenty of EDC/bushcraft type stuff and maybe a sharp thing or 2 I can toss in if need be. ;)
any interest for a couple bars of SWMBO's homemade coffee or beer soap?

You take what you want, add stuff, then send it out. I will be shipping it next week. It will go in the order I got confirmation emails, cbach8tw gets it first.

I like some of the ideas that bikerector has. Looking forward to a little spring time zing.....just for fun and something to look forward to when I get home from work.
I have plenty of EDC/bushcraft type stuff and maybe a sharp thing or 2 I can toss in if need be. ;)
any interest for a couple bars of SWMBO's homemade coffee or beer soap?

Sounds interesting, now, let me get this straight.....the coffee is for drinking, right? Not soap? I do not want to smell like a pot of coffee unless I spilled it on myself. :rolleyes:

Yall can add me. Just don't stick me with the box at the end. I did one in Georgia I still have a random box of old police holsters and other random things.

I have a pic of the stuff I grabbed, a Craftsman stockman, a small black lock back and a Velcro nylon sheath to replace my old battered one.
I will refrain from pics of the contents to leave it a surprise for the next ones, you will like the contents. Lots of neat things.
CA9437E5-38C9-4024-A550-5AD5B7CA6F4C.jpeg

It's good to see this rolling. Looking forward to checking out the contents of the box and pics of what everyone chooses.

Mailed about noon. I will get tracking to John. Going to somewhere in New England, I think you can figure who is next.

Last edited:
Back