Box of Goodies?

Just a quick note to let all know that I received the BoG today. I'll go through it and then repackage it up for the next lucky soul!

Pic of what you choose. Please. I did't post a pic of what the contents are, but i think taking one of the contents should be ok, I guess, to stoke everyone's curiosity. Unless everyone just wants to wait and be surprised. Opinions?

Last edited:
I think pics of what we take should be enough. It should be a surprise for the recipients to discover what is in there. Also, if they see a "thing" in the pic that they like, but it's not there when they get it, that's a bit of a letdown IMO.

I think pics of what we take should be enough. It should be a surprise for the recipients to discover what is in there. Also, if they see a "thing" in the pic that they like, but it's not there when they get it, that's a bit of a letdown IMO.
I agree

I also agree. I like the suspense and uncertainty of having no clue what's in the box, including what you're putting back into it. We can get some sense of what's there by what is taken out but I like the high surprise factor.

I also agree. I like the suspense and uncertainty of having no clue what's in the box, including what you're putting back into it. We can get some sense of what's there by what is taken out but I like the high surprise factor.
You are next in line

Agreed, you are wiser than I am, the anticipation was there when I opened the box. Adds an element of mystery. :p The weight of the box had my imagination going wild.

The box went out this afternoon. I took a few small items, then loaded it to the brim with stuff! Good luck to the next recipient.

I'll get a pic up of my items shortly.

I have the box? Should be a quick turnaround as I sorted through everything during naptime. Just need to put something back into it and decide if a few "maybes" are maybe- or maybe+

Decisions. Most likely have all I'll take this time through

Well, I got greedy... more accurately, I had to make space for the things I put in so I grabbed that stockman and leatherman I was considering. Don't worry, I put a lot of sweetness back into the box as well. There's plenty of fun headed to the next person.

kX9ufUol.jpg

iJSwgb4l.jpg

I don't know what to say but WOW! I've participated in these type boxes before where I had to dig to find a couple items I could use. That is NOT the case this time, everything in the box is great. I'm going to pour a couple fingers of whiskey in a glass then dig through again savoring the drink and the treasures in the box. Thanks John for doing this and to everyone who is participating. I'm not sure who's next but I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I think I'm next, been going through my stuff already to see what I can put in there.

I'll try to make my selection today and get the box moving on quickly. There is one item that jumped out at me instantly. I know I want it but I don't want to be greedy. If I do keep it I'll do my best to replace it with something of similar value.

Back