Box of Goodies?

Next is greatscoot, then 1066vik, then Simplejack, then back to you for the next round. That’s if you all want a second round.

I am in for a second round. I am thinking of putting in my grandmother's recipes. Just kidding, but she really did make good orange cookies. That is what we called them, a lemon cookie with an orange glaze on top. She lived in Lancaster county PA, we enjoyed going to her house for Easter, etc.

Has anyone picked out what was my tacti-cool joke item I placed in the box? Wait for it........the heavy Smith and Wesson monstrous folder with nylon pouch. That was me, so either laugh or shake your head at my poor humor. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am in for a second round. I am thinking of putting in my grandmother's recipes. Just kidding, but she really did make good orange cookies. That is what we called them, a lemon cookie with an orange glaze on top. She lived in Lancaster county PA, we enjoyed going to her house for Easter, etc.

Has anyone picked out what was my tacti-cool joke item I placed in the box? Wait for it........the heavy Smith and Wesson monstrous folder with nylon pouch. That was me, so either laugh or shake your head at my poor humor. :rolleyes:
B.O.G. arrived today and that folder may still be in there as this bow weighs like 10 lbs. I'll open tonight when I get back home.

My son wasn't laughing, he was begging me to let him keep it.

My son wasn't laughing, he was begging me to let him keep it.

Awww, the age when all things sharp attracts a younger man's fancy. Could this be the same thing that attracted us to the Rambo knives of our youth? We thought it was cool, despite the questionable soundness of the hollow handled cunstruction. The S&W actually is quite hefty.

Hope everyone is having fun with this! Be sure to post if you want in on the second round.

I would be game for another round. There is a crazy amount of stuff in this box and that big S&W is hilarious.
I'll be sending this off on Monday.

Be sure to post pictures of the goodies you choose. Since I’m not participating I’m living vicariously through all of you.

I would be game for another round. There is a crazy amount of stuff in this box and that big S&W is hilarious.
I'll be sending this off on Monday.
perfect - I'll be out of town for a few days but should be home Wednesday or Thursday.

Back