Box of Goodies?

Guess USPS is holding this up. They've been hit or miss for me lately. I shipped 3 packages at the same time a few weeks ago. One was delivered the next day, the other took the normal three days, and the third took over 10 days :rolleyes:

I somtiemes think if the response is not separated by a line, or if in the frame of the quote, then it looks like part of the quote.

Happy to report that the box arrived today and I am pleased. Picked up an antique (?) slide rule and what appears to be a small JK EDC Kephart, no makers Mark but has all of John’s classic lines. Will post pics later. John, can you send me the the next recipients address?

Last edited:
Here is the EDC Kephart (if I have that correct) and a slide rule. Will try to get in the mail today or Friday.

Attachments

• 0BE77DA1-DD07-47E9-89A2-5186665F08CC.jpeg
    0BE77DA1-DD07-47E9-89A2-5186665F08CC.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 7A46568E-9883-4A29-ABA1-7C46848F04C2.jpeg
    7A46568E-9883-4A29-ABA1-7C46848F04C2.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Don’t remember that one. That’s a vernier caliper, not a slide rule. I’ve still got a few from when I was a machinist.

Thanks, a vernier caliper, the cool thing is it says Germany on the back side. Wonder if it is pre-war?

It is boxed and ready to go, out to glennbad. I will run by the post office later during lunch.

Can anyone who placed the EDC unmarked Keppie in the box tell me more about it? It is quickly becoming a fun tool to use, nice and thin, ready to use. The handle is actually a little longer than the larger spear point in desert ironwood I showed in an earlier picture. About 1/4 inch.

Thanks, a vernier caliper, the cool thing is it says Germany on the back side. Wonder if it is pre-war?

Not sure, (I put that in there) but possibly. I got it out of an old wood machinist tool chest. Most of the stuff in it was older, pre 50's and 60's anyway.

Not sure, (I put that in there) but possibly. I got it out of an old wood machinist tool chest. Most of the stuff in it was older, pre 50's and 60's anyway.

Thanks for the info on the caliper. Kind of cool it was what you put in and now I am sending the box to you.

Can anyone who placed the EDC unmarked Keppie in the box tell me more about it? It is quickly becoming a fun tool to use, nice and thin, ready to use. The handle is actually a little longer than the larger spear point in desert ironwood I showed in an earlier picture. About 1/4 inch.

Back