Box of Goodies?

I am checking with glennbad to see if the box arrived today, have to find the tracking.

Can anyone who placed the EDC unmarked Keppie in the box tell me more about it? It is quickly becoming a fun tool to use, nice and thin, ready to use.
I had that for many years and feel guilty admitting that I can't remember many details about it. I'm glad it's getting used. I loved the thin blade and light weight but it wasn't getting the use it deserved.

I did receive the box, lots of goodies in there indeed. I'll probably get it back out on the road by the end of the week.
If there wasn't a leather money clipper wallet in there I need to know I shipped 5 packages at once. 1 went to Glenn and 1 was suppose to be in the box

If there wasn't a leather money clipper wallet in there I need to know I shipped 5 packages at once. 1 went to Glenn and 1 was suppose to be in the box
I did not see that in the box...

I will need the shipping info for the next person on the list, JK Knives JK Knives .

Thanks.

Received the box yesterday and it's full of interesting items. The S&W folder is still there that my son was wanting only now there's another large folder he likes as well. I told him he could keep either one but not both and had till tomorrow to make up his mind.
John do I send this to the same address as before?

Just remind your son how it feels if he has to carry a large folder for a length of time, of course he could put it in a pack.

Email sent
Received the box yesterday and it's full of interesting items. The S&W folder is still there that my son was wanting only now there's another large folder he likes as well. I told him he could keep either one but not both and had till tomorrow to make up his mind.
John do I send this to the same address as before?

Back