Bradford Guardian line

hey folks. So I have experience with g3 in m390 and g4 in s30v. I’ve been looking at adding a 5 or 6. I have an esee 4 and 6. I’m looking at a contoured handle mainly in 3v. May end up getting a flat handle and kydex sheath to add on.
Do you guys think they will be redundant. Anyone have both brands in those sizes.
I usually edc my g4 instead of esee 4. Is the Bradford g5 or 6 a different beast. Blade shape looks nice but not as wide as esee 6.

since you have a g3 and g4, you have the smaller sizes covered

go with the g6 in 3v, it will be the toughest larger knife you own (unless you have a cpk ; )
the bonus with g6 is they don't cost more than the smaller models

That is one thing I was looking at. The price of a cpk Hdfk isn’t to far away from a g6. Do I you think the esee 6 and the g6 overlap. It’s going camping/hunting mainly.

I personally like the Bradford knives I own, a G3 and G4. If it were me I'd go with the G6 in CPM-3v, I don't own one but want one, even though I own the Esee 6.

I own a G6 in 3V and really like it. I haven't beat on it, but the blade has kept a great edge and the ergonomics are excellent. I have the micarta handle scales and full flat grind. Bradford makes a great knife, I also own a G4, Chefs knife, filet knife and steak knife set.
3xgxB6x.jpg

I own a G6 in 3V and really like it. I haven't beat on it, but the blade has kept a great edge and the ergonomics are excellent. I have the micarta handle scales and full flat grind. Bradford makes a great knife, I also own a G4, Chefs knife, filet knife and steak knife set.
3xgxB6x.jpg
He make a great knife and is an all around great guy. I've dealt with him on a few occasions and his service and passion are both top notch. I own both Bradford and ESEE knives. ESEE has that outstanding warranty and they build some really tough, functional knives.
Bradford takes all of that to the next level and beyond. Anytime there is a choice like this for me, it would be Bradford all the way. Not to mention, ESEE 1095 is in a class by itself but still won't compare to 3V. My $.02. YMMV

I have the g3 and g4 in n690. Convexed the Saber grind. Perfect for feathers etc. But my g6 in 3v with coyote dlc beats through everything I put its way. Only stropped, still shaving hair. Everyone needs a g6

9MBhfn2.jpg

What’s a thread with out pics.
Put em up and Bradford’s and or esee pics with or without other blades.

Back