Bradford guardian

I’m looking those knives to make a pocket EDC. I already carry JSP Poctan, Wilkins tactical thorn, Busse MBC and Mc Williams Model 2.
Does the Bradford are good EDC?

The G3 and the G3.5 are both excellent edc designs. I love the G3 personally, and for my needs, the deep finger choil isn’t necessary, but if your task might be hazardous without it then the G3.5 will stand right by you. Both are easy to pocket carry, although I prefer SOB scout myself.

The Guardian is a great edc fixed blade. Also take a look at the Strider DB (if you can find one) and Spyderco Street Beat. I own all three and enjoy them all:thumbsup:

I have the Spydi and whant to find a SLCC but without succès at this time...
I’m looking to find a small Bradford.
Thanks guys!

I’m looking those knives to make a pocket EDC. I already carry JSP Poctan, Wilkins tactical thorn, Busse MBC and Mc Williams Model 2.
Does the Bradford are good EDC?

The Bradford G3 has LONG been my favorite crossdraw fixed blade knife. I've had at least eight or more...in 3V, M390, and Vanadis 4E Superclean. I also carry a very nice folder clipped in rh pocket, but SELDOM ever pull it out. The crossdraw is so quick and efficient to draw, and the entire knife design is just outstanding.
I have compared the G3 to many custom fixed blades costing up to $400, and none of them are as comfortable in the hand as the Bradford.
Bradford G3, nim179, stone169, sheath10b.jpg

Last edited:
I have the 3 in M390. Love it. It's a bit large for me to pocket carry but does well with the cross draw sheath. I doubt you will be disappointed if you get one.

I love my Bradford Guardian 3 in M390.
full

full

full

I also have a 3.5 and a 3 Wharncliffe (if I can find one) on my wishlist.
I carry mine at 2:00-3:00 on my belt, and it almost disappears in either the leather or kydex sheaths, but have not tried pocket carry - my pockets have enough other stuff in them.
I do suggest Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley 's review (in post #5 above) for a read. It helped me decide to spend that much $$ on a knife, without seeing or touching it.

Good luck and enjoy whatever you get.

PS - Pardon the recycled pictures. I am usually too into what I am doing to stop and take more recent ones. :)

I love my Bradford Guardian 3 in M390.
full

full

full

I also have a 3.5 and a 3 Wharncliffe (if I can find one) on my wishlist.
I carry mine at 2:00-3:00 on my belt, and it almost disappears in either the leather or kydex sheaths, but have not tried pocket carry - my pockets have enough other stuff in them.
I do suggest Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley 's review (in post #5 above) for a read. It helped me decide to spend that much $$ on a knife, without seeing or touching it.

Good luck and enjoy whatever you get.

PS - Pardon the recycled pictures. I am usually too into what I am doing to stop and take more recent ones. :)
Haha, his video pushed me over the edge on the G3 Sabre grind in 3v too (also had his video on the FF production runt push me toward that purchase just this week...dammit, Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley ... stop spending my money!) :D

For those who've dealt with Bradford, how much customization does he allow? For example if I wanted a taco sheath would he do that? Or perhaps a shorter blade length?

For those who've dealt with Bradford, how much customization does he allow? For example if I wanted a taco sheath would he do that? Or perhaps a shorter blade length?

Pretty sure there is no customization as far as changing actual blade specs (shorter length, etc.). He has taco and pancake style sheaths on his site for $35 a piece. Not sure if he would let you sub a taco for a leather sheath on ordering, as the leather sheaths are only $10 when you order an additional, so that is a $25 difference.

Back