Bradford USA: Guardian 3 and 3.5 Variations: Saber, Flat, Wharncliff, G-Necker, Sheepsfoot

Thanks and yes, it's a cutie, I like that the handle is thick enough and textured so it doesn't slip or twist while in the hand, the Guardian3 may be a little short on the handle for some, but for me it works nicely. One day I may pick up a Guardian4 but that'll be down the road, might be good if someone could post a nice comparison shot of the two sizes here?
G2
Here is a quick compare/contrast shot of the G4/G3. Overall handle thickness is +.020" on the G4 :)
Thanks!
-Brad

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417668130826.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417668130826.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 134
NICE, that is a sizeable difference indeed!!!
Thanks Brad,
G2

Nice sir, glad to help be an enabler lol which one did you end up selecting?? and be sure to post a photo up when she arrives.
G2
I received my knife from Bradford the other day. I chose an off the shelf false edge stone wash, with camo scales. This is a great little knife that will fit my needs perfectly. The sheath it comes with works well, but I'm making a kydex sheath to slim the whole package down a bit. I
like leather but my 30 inch waist will only accommodate so much horizontally.
Thanks for a kickin little knife Brad.
All the best,
Akcir

Kool, be sure to post up some photos when you get a chance!

A friend of mine from out west picked up some G3 and a G4 and was surprised at such a size difference between the two, he also gave kudos to Bradford for the edges that they arrived with, said they were very sharp :) nice! As he is as picky about edges as I am ;)
G2

Today I received my Guardian3.
A magnificent knife, much better than I expected.

Thank you very much, Brad.

p0QNeG.jpg

jggx75.jpg

Enrique.

I received my knife from Bradford the other day. I chose an off the shelf false edge stone wash, with camo scales. This is a great little knife that will fit my needs perfectly. The sheath it comes with works well, but I'm making a kydex sheath to slim the whole package down a bit. I
like leather but my 30 inch waist will only accommodate so much horizontally.
Thanks for a kickin little knife Brad.
All the best,
Akcir

Thanks for the kind words, I would love to see the kydex when you are finished :)
-Brad

Today I received my Guardian3.
A magnificent knife, much better than I expected.

Thank you very much, Brad.

p0QNeG.jpg

jggx75.jpg

Enrique.

Nice and you put her straight to use I see !! good colour for the scales, easy to find and they are good and grippy too !
Thanks for adding your photos to this thread, always appreciated!
G2

Thank you all for the support, the Full Height Flat Grinds are now completely SOLD OUT! If you missed out on this batch, I should have another batch complete sometime in February. Thanks again guys!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that Santa brings you whatever knife you are hoping for :)
-Brad

Nice Brad and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
G2

Just watched this video about the Guardian4, as with the comparison shot that Brad provided, this video does bring out some of the excellent attributes for the larger brother of the Guardian3, pretty cool, looks like a great cutter also !!

[video=youtube;x_Pjsl7nUSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Pjsl7nUSs[/video]

G2

Just watched this video about the Guardian4, as with the comparison shot that Brad provided, this video does bring out some of the excellent attributes for the larger brother of the Guardian3, pretty cool, looks like a great cutter also !!

[video=youtube;x_Pjsl7nUSs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Pjsl7nUSs[/video]

G2

It does look very nice. I wonder if there will be other steels, I would love one in m390 or 3v.

It does look very nice. I wonder if there will be other steels, I would love one in m390 or 3v.

Even a man who is pure in heart
and says his prayers by night
may yet get the Steel he desires
when the autumn moon is bright

or words to that effect ;) paraphrased of course, but 2015 may indeed hold some exciting news from the Bradford USA folks !
G2

Last edited:
I have 2 of the G3's. One is a Saber and my new one is a ffg with carbon fiber scales. It along with a PM2 is my edc. Wonderful blade and a wonderful owner in Brad!

Last edited:
what a sweet little knife--I so wish I could edc a small fixed legally and without stigma

Just noticed on Brad's site that they are going to release a Guardian3 in a wharncliff blade style ;) that'd be cool I think too !
G2

Back