Bradford USA: Guardian 4, 5, 5.5, 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a full flat M390 G3 and a Vanadis 4E G3S, which is the one I favor through no real fault of the G3 or it's steel. The Architect sheath for my G3S just fits with a little more of a gorilla grip and I like the shape, plus the choil execution

Good knives for sure. And seems their heat treat dialed in.
3 different steels, and so far been able to get them sharp enough to shave hair dragged across the blade, and stays sharp longer.

Just got this in today, it's their Guardian 5.5 with cpm3v blade and Nimbus finish, scales are natural micarta and 3D form fitting shape, well done. Blade is ground down to a fairly thin edge so it slices well. Now, I'm not sure how their measuring sticks work out in the Pacific Northwest, this is a 5.5 model, blade measures just a smidge under 5" from the front of the guard area to the tip of the blade. But, I find this to be a handy size blade for camp carry or for most of my needs it's a knife I'll use to slice thick material that my smaller blades have a tough time with, plus, it's just cool :)

Here's a quick shot of it with a Rough Ryder whittler along side, also arrived today as a gift from a friend DavidZ DavidZ thanks again Dave !

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

This is a perfect example of shrinkflation! My kids told me about this just recently. Never heard of it before, but it is real. Google it.
However, that is a great looking blade. How thick is it behind the edge?

Behind the edge on this one hovers around .021"
G2

Made a leather adapter with a swivel belt loop to fit onto the kydex sheath;

for more detail on making that, you can see this thread here in the sheath and such section of the forum.

G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back