• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bradshaw blades [[[ street fighter ]]]

WHATS UP GUYS?!!! GOT A NICE BOWIE STYLE FIGHTER FOR YALL TONIGHT I THINK IT CAME OUT AWESOME!!!! HOPE YALL DIIIIG!!!!!

BLADE STEEL: 52100
BLADE LENGTH-5 1/4" CUTTING EDGE
THICKNESS- 3/16
OAL-10 1/4
grind- FLAT
HAND STROPPED TO A MIRRORED RAZOR EDGE SHARPER THAN PISS
UNSHARPENED SWEDGE
RC-58-59
TRIPLE NORMALISED FOR GRAIN REFINEMENT
DEEP CHOIL SO NO CHANCE OF GOING UP ONTO THE BLADE
HANDLE SCALES-GREY $ BLACK LAYERED G10 BLASTED FOR TEXTURE!
SS HARDWARE
KYDEX SHEATH SPACED FOR A LG TEK LOK AS USUAL
SIGNED BIRTH CARD

ASKING PRICE-250.00 !!SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!! I USUALLY SHIP WITHIN 24 HRS UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. USPS PRIORITY WITH CONFIRMATION..

PAYPAL,CHECK,MO,CASH ACCEPTED

PAYPAL IS BRADSHAWBLADES@GMAIL.COM

COME VISIT ME AT THE 2014 BLADE SHOW!!! TABLE 23F!

THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON OTHER SITES SO FIRST ONE TO SAY "ILL TAKE IT" GETS IT!

thank you guys so much for the support I have been getting lately really appreciated!!!

any questions please email me at bradshawblades@gmail.com

please check out my facebook page and "like" it to keep up to date on new things that are coming out of my new shop!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bradsh...5990334?ref=hl

Awesome buddy. Definitely an A$$ kicker. If I didn't already have one I'd be all over it.

hahaha damn I clicked back on it and EVERYBODY commented on it and it sold to boot!! sweet its yours alex!

Thanks man! As far as tek loks go they are pretty much the same price wherever you go 10-12$ i like the large it fits a wide variety of belts.

Back