• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Breeden Rescue | Kizer Nomad | Prices OBRO

Terms

1. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.
2. PayPal Goods and Services only. “Gift” payments will be refunded immediately.
3. Shipping to USA preferred. International shipping by PM/Email arrangement only, and I reserve the right to refuse.
4. There is no point number four.
5. NO TRADES.
6. First “I’ll take it” followed by PM or email gets it. Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for purchase and ownership with respect to buyer’'s local and state laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose at any time, regardless of above terms.

Kizer Nomad $175 OBRO | Carried. Excellent shape——looks new. Centering and lock-up outstanding. Factory edge was stropped. Faint carry marks on the Ti scales that were hard to photograph. Action is smooth, and flips well. Comes with box and papers.

pEKbQCj.jpg

bI209L2.jpg

paoGarM.jpg

uPLt4j4.jpg

Spyderco Breeden Rescue $175 OBRO | Carried. In excellent condition. Blade is beautiful and sharp. Factory edge was stropped. Extremely smooth action and solid lock-up. Some snail trails on the G10 handle consistent with carry (see pictures). Comes with box and papers.

g22aSPQ.jpg

hkLCGSh.jpg

1WhBDw6.jpg

Cy96ZIX.jpg

qHNBkKZ.jpg

Spyderco Original Terzuola Starmate (Partially Serrated) SOLD | Like new. Pocketed once, and couldn't bring myself to carry it. It's sat in my valet box, so it needs a new home. Number 075. Clean blade and handles. Still has factory edge. The scales are clean. Lockup is solid. Action is stiff, but I didn't want to tweak the pivot tension. Comes with original box and papers.

mZy5nex.jpg

ooM4726.jpg

q57qicz.jpg

K0tYkiL.jpg

zCG5MDH.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the Spyderco Breeden Rescue.
Sending PM now, also because I'm in the Netherlands.

Back