• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brend & 11 other autos!

Knifegorue

Gold Member
12 knifes up for grabs. First to post “I’ll take it” gets it. I take PayPal or Zelle. Shipping is included on all purchases. I am not looking for any trades. Original boxes and documents are included with all knifes unless otherwise specified. I have plenty of extra pictures and videos so don’t hesitate to ask. You can contact me via email; Kbrunner94@yahoo.com or by private massage. Thank you everyone for looking and enjoy the EYE Candy!

starting from the Ratworx ambi x-factor down and over to the other top.
1)Rat Worx Ambi X-factor chain driven like new $400
2) Walter Brend M2 #1 of 50 mirror polished compound ground tanto. Pristine condition. $925
3) Rat worx chain driven MRX #25 of 25 full Carbon fiber body, satin hand ground blade by Reiss Weiland, carbon fiber inserted button and titanium clip. Pristine condition. $825
4) Heretic wraith carbon fiber body, polished Vegas forge damas us, flamed titanium bolster and flamed titanium maverick clip. Pristine condition $725
5) Heretic wraith double vapor blasted Titanium body, carbon fiber bolster, Take-Fu black and silver blade and murdered out black hardware. Carried a few times but great condition. No box for this one but Heretic will make one if they are contacted. $675
6) Rat worx chain driven MRX mini (will update with serial) full carbon fiber handle, stonewashed recurve blade, carbon fiber inserted button and titanium clip. Pristine condition $525
7) Horizon full titanium handle OTF with satin M390 blade, polished titanium clip and copper button. Pristine condition. $310
8) Dalton S.O.B with a beautiful two tone blade, gray aluminum handle and titanium clip. Pristine condition. $415
9) Hogue Ex-a04 limited edition #10 of 30. Multicolor micarta handle, blacked out blade and blacked out pocket clip. Carried a few times but in great condition. $230
10) Rat worx chain driven MRX. Stonewashed recurve blade, black handle and titanium clip. Carried but in great condition. $180
11) DDR Prototype. Stonewashed blade with sick grinds, black handle and black clip. Carried a few times but great condition. $200
12) Heretic Martyr with black Titanium handle, flamed titanium backspacer, flamed titanium clip, carbon fiber/mixer copper inserted button and black blade. Pristine condition. $665

tA3yYwe.jpg

k71X4RB.jpg

ywJxIer.jpg

wHGnzHk.jpg

5yzmpz8.jpg

26hasWP.jpg

z6F0Xll.jpg

Back