• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brend M2 & 7 other autos

Knifegorue

Gold Member
8 knifes up for grabs. First to post “I’ll take it” gets it. I take PayPal or Zelle. Shipping is included on all purchases. I am not looking for any trades. Original boxes and documents are included with all knifes unless otherwise specified. All sales are final with no returns. I have plenty of extra pictures and videos so don’t hesitate to ask. You can contact me via email; Kbrunner94@yahoo.com or by private massage. Thank you everyone for looking and enjoy the EYE Candy!

starting from the Ratworx ambi x-factor down and over to the other top.
1)Rat Worx Ambi X-factor chain driven like new Withdrawn
2) Walter Brend M2 #1 of 50 mirror polished compound ground tanto. Pristine condition. Back in my possession $825 shipped.
3) Rat worx chain driven MRX #25 of 25 full Carbon fiber body, satin hand ground blade by Reiss Weiland, carbon fiber inserted button and titanium clip. Pristine condition. Withdrawn
4) Heretic wraith carbon fiber body, polished Vegas forge damas us, flamed titanium bolster and flamed titanium maverick clip. Pristine condition $650
5) Heretic wraith double vapor blasted Titanium body, carbon fiber bolster, Take-Fu black and silver blade and murdered out black hardware. Carried a few times but great condition. No box for this one but Heretic will make one if they are contacted. $590
6) Rat worx chain driven MRX mini (will update with serial) full carbon fiber handle, stonewashed recurve blade, carbon fiber inserted button and titanium clip. Pristine condition withdrawn
7) Horizon full titanium handle OTF with satin M390 blade, polished titanium clip and copper button. Pristine condition. $290
8) Dalton S.O.B with a beautiful two tone blade, gray aluminum handle and titanium clip. Pristine condition. Sold
9) Hogue Ex-a04 limited edition #10 of 30. Multicolor micarta handle, blacked out blade and blacked out pocket clip. Carried a few times but in great condition. $200
10) Rat worx chain driven MRX. Stonewashed recurve blade, black handle and titanium clip. Carried but in great condition. $170
11) DDR Prototype. Stonewashed blade with sick grinds, black handle and black clip. Carried a few times but great condition. $200
12) Heretic Martyr with black Titanium handle, flamed titanium backspacer, flamed titanium clip, carbon fiber/mixer copper inserted button and black blade. Pristine condition. Withdrawn

tA3yYwe.jpg

k71X4RB.jpg

ywJxIer.jpg

wHGnzHk.jpg

5yzmpz8.jpg

26hasWP.jpg

z6F0Xll.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, what’s the blade length on the Dalton SOB?
Thanks

Back