• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brian Nadeau / Sharp by Design – Great Service

I had a great service experience with Brian Nadeau / Sharp by Design. I received an Evo Typhoon, designed and sold by Sharp by Design, manufactured by Reate. After several days, I noticed that the carbon fiber inlay on the lock side was slightly loose at the top, near the pivot. I sent a message via Instagram. A few minutes later he responded and asked me to send it to him to repair it. I got it to him in New Jersey on a Friday. He reapplied both CF inlays himself. It was back in my hands in California on Wednesday, in perfect condition.

I like to think that a custom maker will be able to help me if I ever need service on his knife. Although I've never owned one, Brian's custom knives have alway seemed to me to be first-rate. In this case, even though Reate produced the knife, Brian stands behind the work just as if he made it, and it's an outstanding knife for the price.

NpvOFWQ.jpg

Brian's service on my customs has been spectacular as well. It's good to know he stands behind all blades sold under his name, even the Reate produced ones.

Back