• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brian Tighe, Rod Olson

d.2.the.p

Gold Member
First unconditional "I'll take it" followed with prompt communication and payment gets it. The price includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping in the US. For any questions, please either PM me here or email me at david[.]patenaude1[@]gmail[.]com. I am always open to offers. Thanks for looking!

Brian Tighe Mini Tighe Down - SOLD
I bought this from GPKnives a few years ago, and it has been carried and used. It has a 2.75" RWL-34 blade with a satin finish and rides on bearings. The titanium handles are satin finished on the flats and anodized blue in the cutouts. The knife features a Klecker Lock (essentially an integral back lock) which provides solid lockup with no play. Being a back lock of sorts, there is no detent, but it flips easily once you get the technique down. There are scuffs on the handles and blade, and there is a small ding in the blade's edge. Please excuse any and all finger smudges in the pics. This will ship in its Brian Tighe branded zipper pouch.
SVFvfOf.jpg

JhgQYH5.jpg

RD7AdVl.jpg

Rod Olson M9 non-flipper w/ Black Canvas Micarta- SOLD
I am the second owner, and this has been carried, used, and sharpened. The original owner had Mr. Olson create a one-off non-flipper version of his M9 model where he removed the flipper tab and installed ambidextrous thumb studs on the blade. The 3" RWL-34 blade has a stonewashed finish and rides on bearings. The handles are titanium with a stonewashed finish and black canvas micarta inserts. The button lock disengages easily and provides solid lockup with no play. There are some small scuffs/scratches here and there from carry and use. Please excuse any and all finger smudges in the pics. This will ship in a zipper pouch.
HDCgkuM.jpg

Jx5BSS8.jpg

0QorBp8.jpg

Last edited:
Back