Bring Back Blue!

Guys, anyone else interested in a run of Blue Alox?

I really want to get my hands on a few Blue Alox Soldiers. I'd like to give a few as gifts to friends and relations fairly soon. Anyone else interested in some Blue Alox?

Sure , bring back some blue...Where's Roger , we need a november newsletter for some new saks.He never listed the new 2012 limited edition like the other dealers. I could not wait any longer so I picked one up at a discount. What's new coming Rog!!

...He never listed the new 2012 limited edition like the other dealers...
Ahem... http://www.swissbianco.ca/Newsletter/SwissBianco_NL_2012_5.htm

As for blue, there are no plans for it, as the +B blue run was done some time ago with Bushcrafters, Lumberjacks, Ramblers, and Minichamps (see http://www.swissbianco.ca/Newsletter/SwissBianco_NL_2011_4.htm). Farmers and Poineers were done before by US and South African disributors respectively. Cadets were done by Vic. this year in a limited run. So, that does not leave much, if anything, to make that's new.

we will have blue splash one day again and maybe a different shade of blue, we will see plus there are new sak models coming that where never made in blue either.

Glad I got my Minichamp when I did.
2012-02-14_08-14-00_667.jpg

Sweet.

@ +B: Blue never gets old. And it isn't available anywhere, not that I have found. Bring it!

Alright, it's 2013 (well one more hour to go here)... how about those blue alox saks? :D

When there is blue,
I will take two !

Dr. Seuss would be proud. :D

I have had a hundred offers on my blue farmer when people see it. Please consider another run of blue ALOX Farmers or Bushcrafters.

Damn, I did not know blue was so hard to find, and I recently found a local shop in South Africa that has a few in stock. Guys I will have to go buy all their stock when I get back home in 3 weeks.

Score:

DSCF2922_zps12bdda7f.jpg

DSCF2920_zpse3bae585.jpg

These have a mirror polish on the blade:

DSCF2918_zps3f7da1fc.jpg

DSCF2917_zpsef3ddea8.jpg

DSCF2915_zps7d7b7c59.jpg

DSCF2913_zps10fea704.jpg

Amazing colour. I plan on picking up green and orange as well.

Just wish I could find a blue Farmer locally.

Last edited:
Dang, that looks cool ! I need a blue Farmer and Soldier... and maybe a Mini Champ for good measure ;)

I would love to see another run of Farmers, Pioneers and a blue Carver or Cadet Plus in blue. I'll buy one of each. A red shield would be that much sweeter..

Back