Bring Back Blue!

today alot of sak and scales did arrive. blue alox in styles never done bevore, like one with two main blades ala carver and the marlinspike/sackingneedle. and to top that off, a saw and a sheepfoot small blade. more infos will be online soon.

Awesome. Cannot wait. How long before these will be in the webstore?

only 2 hands here, we work on it. some pics are on fb and soon here too, still unpack and sort out and enjoy.

today alot of sak and scales did arrive. blue alox in styles never done bevore, like one with two main blades ala carver and the marlinspike/sackingneedle. and to top that off, a saw and a sheepfoot small blade. more infos will be online soon.

Awesome news! Thanks.

Just logged on there to look at the pictures. That blue Sea Carver looks very interesting -but it doesn't have tools to help me open beers! Did any blue Soldiers arrive? :D

yes we have blue alox with opener as well, as best i see in all that blue and today another box arrived, i will post pics as soon i can.

Whoa whoa whoa... what happened?? It has been over a week. Don't tell me blue is gone already! :eek:

Back