Bring back the Mini Tuff Lite

83PEp20.jpg

These are the new 2020 mini tuff lites the older ones never had the steel type stamped on them. The info in the 2020 CS catalog and on the the web page is not whats stamped on the blades. I am not complaining out the two choices i prefer the CS AUS8a.

The first run is in AUS8 if anyone wants one. They made a mistake and made a few thousands in AUS8 so get them while you can before the next batch comes in 4034.

Do we call direct to the Cold Steel store to guarantee a purchase of the Mini tuff lite in Aus 8A ? Or do online knife retailers have the Aus 8A version currently in stock ? As others have said - I would much prefer an Aus 8A version.

Thank you

Why, why, why is the clip on the wrong end? When I put a fob on it, which it needs, being so small, it's a pain to clip because the lanyard goes in the pocket. It should be OUT of the pocket. I just can't stand when an otherwise good knife is ruined like this. Same with Spyderco's Cricket.

Amazon has the red and blue Mini Tuff Lite for $23 each currently. Lowest price ever according to CamelCamelCamel.

Back