Bring on a DEATH CHAT!!!

We'll have to get Tony G to put together a training regime for you..LOL

I got a training program, just gotta get off my butt. This thread has also passed the original death chat count :cool: :thumbup: :D

Nice snag on 3K post Aaron. She knows what I look like and that I am a tooth pic. She's a big health fan and works out, so I better get my butt in shape.

Hans and Frans... We're going to Pump *clap* you UP!!!

hans_franz.jpg

If you printed and bound this chat and sold it on Amazon who would get author credit and how to divide the money? I have an idea. Put it online
:confused:

Hammy and Progunner.... Keep up the good work you Deadly Duo :cool: :thumbup:

EDITED FOR FUTURE USE SINCE I'LL PROBABLY GET DINGED FOR IT :D

Hey KAAK those Girl Scouts have been hanging around and I've got a couple of extra boxs of Carmel Delights if you let me know where to send them :eek:

Hey KAAK those Girl Scouts have been hanging around and I've got a couple of extra boxs of Carmel Delights if you let me know where to send them :eek:

Oh man. I have eaten probably around 10 boxes of GS cookies over the past month or so. I love those darn cookies. Too dang addicting :D

smiley-faces25.gif

I had to spear down 8 days to dig THIS THREAD UP!!! Talk about death, LOL!!!!!
Busse_RuckKensei.jpg

So... Who ELSE wants 27 EDC Miliganzaaaaaaa knives??? ;) :D

Oh, yeah... :cool:
Clark2_Amy-0_smiling_eyes_Avatar-UC.jpg

U_Rock.jpg

U_ROCK.gif
U_ROCK.gif
U_ROCK.gif

Well Skunk has been so darn slow with knives (well why would that be different than his IQ) I'm in danger of having enough money to by a diamond for my girl or maybe an all carbon time trial bike (most likely the bike).

So I could do 27.... but that has been done; so it is 37 or just maybe 2 and a nice tube power amp.

Tony G

Sheesh, I am really slow. I'll PM you my addy if you need to get rid of any boxes. Eiy Eiy Eiy... My mind is slipping these days :( :confused:

*bump*

Hammy, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Congrats to Aaron on going back to college; as well as to Bry on getting the gal and to Troy on getting that new job!! :cool:

Oh, and a realllllllllly belated Happy Birthday to anyone that I may have missed.

<<-- Looks like I need to renew my membership. I've been so busy packing up my sister's house that I totally forgot 'bout it. :eek:

Hey dudes and dudettes look at Mark Cuban's main house from the air. He is a rich mofo...I wonder how much Infi he could hog?
cuban.jpg

Back