Bring on a DEATH CHAT!!!

Well after being stuck indoors for about two weeks (because I have had to keep my eye dilated) I decided to put lights on my cross bike and try and go for a ride starting at sunset today. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND MOVE!!!! I’ll ride off road and I’ll just have to be careful about watching for ruts in the fire roads.

The worst thing that can happen is that I end up spiting teeth… but at least I’ll be in a better mood.

Well after being stuck indoors for about two weeks (because I have had to keep my eye dilated) I decided to put lights on my cross bike and try and go for a ride starting at sunset today. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND MOVE!!!! I’ll ride off road and I’ll just have to be careful about watching for ruts in the fire roads.

The worst thing that can happen is that I end up spiting teeth… but at least I’ll be in a better mood.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Ok, that hurts ME thinkin' about it!!! Please DON'T!! :p :) How's everything with the eyes?? Good?

Schuey2002 said:
Thanks, Tony!

Hope you, Mulder, Aaron, Jaxx, Paddlin'_Hog (and anyone else who is nominated) reach Hog status..

Thank you, bud!!! Where've ya been hidin' ?? How's the prize knife workin' for ya??? :D:D:D :thumbup:

Everything is going as it should:thumbup: ... it just will take time for the vision to stabilize.

Thank you, bud!!! Where've ya been hidin' ?? How's the prize knife workin' for ya??? :D:D:D :thumbup:

I have been house searching with/for my sisters...... including having to do virtually ALL of the cleaning/getting a house ready to sell, and then all of the packing, boxing, sorting, moving into (and out of old home/storage), etc.. The last few months sucked!! :barf:

Oh, yeah, Schuey is
gold1.jpg
once again.. :cool:

Schuey looks good in gold. :) Looked sad in blue. :(

Welcome back, brother! :thumbup:

Wow! I never noticed how appropriate the colors of the graemlins were. Now we just need this one for the moderators...
gnasher.gif

:D :D

Schuey looks good in gold. :) Looked sad in blue. :(

Welcome back, brother! :thumbup:
I figured that I would take care of it once I got back to posting on somewhat of a regular basis... :yawn:

So, who's going to sell me a Okuden sheath for my Basic Ni..:foot:

"Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop

using so much gas is to deport our 12 million illegal immigrants. That

would be 12 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would

come way down. Guaranteed.

"Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the US/Mexico border.

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, a rifle

and some ammo and ship him to Iraq. Tell him if he wants to come to

America then he must serve a tour in the military. Give him a

soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour,

he'll be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.

He will also be recognized as a legal patriot and be registered as a

US tax payer. We all win.

"This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a

solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better

life for themselves within our borders. If they refuse to serve, ship

them to Iraq anyway - but without the canteen, rifle or ammo.

"Problems solved!"

Back