Bring on a DEATH CHAT!!!

Oh man! Not Gunther again. I think the most disturbing part of that video is the part where lotion (I hope it was lotion) from off camera somewhere spurts onto his face. What nationality is he anyway? Please don't say Scandinavian.

"Mats Söderlund (born 1969) is a Swedish musician, club owner, and former model, best known under his stage name Günther".

From Vikings to this.

kinder eggs...I don't know exactly, but I think kinder means kid in German...I'm way too lazy to check, but think kindergarden. Kinder eggs are badass, milk chocolate on the outside, white chocolate on the inside, and you get a miniature...thing to put together. They sell them in these eggbasket sort of things, like how you get two dozen eggs. Anyway...I haven't seen any for sale stateside, but they are still being produced in Germany. Good stuffs.

What can I say... Bored, can't sleep, so why not ressurect some old popular threads for s***'s and g*****'s... 0h, I guess I can say giggles here, LOL... WHAT is everyone doing, and has this thread finally um... Died? :eek::p :D

I really think this Thread will never die.

And perhaps the BCS web-site will never be fully operational again. :eek: Up, down, up, down ...

LOL, that's why I gave it uhhhh, 'life support', LMAO... Resuscitation, if you will, 'cause it was under for a month plus a few hours when I found it all alone laying in the gutter gasping for a post.... :(... :thumbup::D:D

Bryan! Long time, no see. You staying out of trouble?

And where in VA are you headed?

Last edited:
I kept looking for ET at Blade but you were not there.

You would have loved seeing our little run in with mall security.

I think Skunk missed you.

Back