• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brous Division Satin

Hi All,

I am the second owner of this knife. Sold to me like new in box. I have carried it and used it to open a few envelopes. I have also sent it to Jason Brous for tuning: there was the slightest amount of side-to-side play. Now it is gone. (Note: one of the pivot screws does need to be periodically tightened, however. Neither Jason nor I have put Locktite on it.)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h68i20rn7slihyr/AADGmh-Oy79T5RMEqT5lNvpja?dl=0

Handle is in great shape. Fits the hand beautifully. Surprisingly comfortable in pocket for its size.

Blade has original edge, which I stropped some. There are a few oxidation spots in the "Spydie hole" section of the blade, which is how the knife shipped to me. See pictures. The rest of the blade is in excellent shape.

Lockup is 40-60%. It can vary a little depending how hard you flip it (the liner is a very long slab of titanium), but lockup is always solid. Action is awesome and drop shut, like always with Brous.

This is a really nicely-designed lightweight large tactical or edc folder. Shipped CONUS.

Would consider the following trades (or trade/cash): Hinderer XM-24, Hinderer Eklipse, Bark River Golok, Bark River Grizzly.

Back