• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brown Knives Cortex #102

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

I also have a Hinderer Jurassic up here and a Drop/Laconico Keen and PMP Revenge up here!

I was torn on moving this one, but I think I just don't like the design enough to justify holding on to it.

I'm the second owner, bought new from a respected forum member here. I've carried it once or twice, have cut some sheets of paper and one piece of cardboard, and I've disassembled it and lubed the internals. In excellent condition, other than the uses above, has mostly just been handled and flipped. Great action, especially considering how thin and light the blade is. Beautiful piece overall, machined excellently. Solid lockup and awesome factory edge. There is one bright spot on the edge that I noticed while packing this up, not sure if it was there to begin with or not. Comes with Pelican-style case and authenticity card.

Asking sold for this awesome knife!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back