• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bruce Culberson Golok

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, the business stuff.

PLEASE NO TRADES at this time.

Pricing--The price(s) includes fees and USPS Priority shipping w/ signature confirmation (if you choose it) in the US. IF YOU FEEL A/THE PRICE IS WAY OFF BASE, MAKE ME AN OFFER.

Shipping--I will ship (included in the asking price) the purchase through USPS Priority mail, but if you choose to pay with paypal, I WILL ONLY SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS FROM WHICH I RECEIVE THE FUNDS and I prefer to ship with signature confirmation. I apologize, but I do not wish to deal with international sales at this point.

Please read the description clearly. I have done my best to describe the blade(s) and photograph it/them (my camera is not that great), but if you would like additional photos please just say. All BLADES HAVE BEEN WIPED DOWN WITH EITHER MARINE TUF-CLOTH OR SILICONE WD40 SO MANY WILL HAVE SMUDGES AND SMEARS. If you're worried about scratches, please ask for more photos.

If you have any questions about dealing with me, please look at my feedback score, and please do not hesitate to ask questions or request more info.

If you are interested in a/the piece or want more pics, please PM or email me (cda325@gmail.com). I will get back to you quickly with my paypal address. Having said that, I reserve the right to do business with whoever I please for whatever reasons I please.

Upon receipt of the item, I would appreciate if you could please let me know if you are happy with the purchase through email and feedback here on the forum.

Lastly, by agreeing to purchase, you are indicating you are at least 18 years of age and in compliance with all your local, state, and federal laws.

Bruce Culberson Golok: A beast of a forged blade, reclaimed saw blade steel that performs great, a bit over .25". I have used it twice I think, nothing serious, and I don't think you can tell. Edge is screaming sharp. Handle material is bone G-10 over dark brown canvas micarta. Sheath is Bruce's fantastic work...heavy leather, well treated with Sno Seal.
I don't think Bruce makes many blades anymore, which is a shame as he makes real performers that won several competitions here on BF. Here's a chance to get it at a great price.

Asking $SOLD

20180412_132118 by C Amber, on Flickr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back