Buck 110 Auto Now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the OP on this thread, I would lock it under the old forum software, but I cannot figure out how to lock it under the new software.

This thing has run its' course and has become some kind of pissing match which is not why I posted. It is supposed to be about the new 110 auto being available.

Gold members can lock their own threads, both under the new and the old.
Registered members can report their post and ask that their thread be closed.

On the other hand a mod can wander through, read a post from from the OP and lock the thread.

As for the other activity to which the OP referred, "Gents, down the hall and on the right." Keep that stuff out of the discussion forums.

Knafeng reads this forum and is a big help to you and me. I do not read every thread every day, especially when things appear to be going well. If a thread seems to crash and you have a worry, and you are a gold member, Email me or Private mail me. I will sign in and check those every time. Registered members can ask a Gold or Higher member to contact me and someone will. I am having adjustment pains to the new system just like everyone else. Change seems to suit me less and less. Likely a over 60 issue.
Thanks Frank. 300Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back